CHAPTER 28: THE SHOW

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later.....

"Oh my Lord, you all are so beautiful!!" I exclaimed in awe and happiness. They all just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do now.

"Now! Makeup time!!" I exclaimed again, and they all gave me that 'wtf' face.

"What?!" They all yelled.

"Please~ I won't get you lipstick or anything. Just some eye shadow and liners to look all dark and mysterious." They all looked at namjoon, unsure of that idea, as he just was in deep thoughts.

"She has a point. Looks also give off the feeling we want to show." He finally stated after what seemed like a minute of silence. They all sighed and one by one sat in front of me to do their makeup.

Namjoon's face is perfectly fine, so I just added a few brown eyeshadow on the sides. I also fixed his hair to be parted from the side.

Seokjin's aura was supposed to be sadder and full of hurt, so I gave him just dark eyeshadow above and on the tip of his eyes. For the hair, I used a hair straightener to proceed to have waves on it. I then ruffled it to look messy.

"oooh I look so hot" he glanced at himself in the mirror before leaving, still staring at it in awe.

For yoongi, just used a little bit of eye shadow under his eyes, and for the hair, I thought of a weird but cool idea: I took out my hair straightener and made half his hair curly, and the other was just wavy in a messy way.

"I have no clue what made you think of that hair style, but it's cool I'll take it" yoongi glanced at himself in the mirror while leaving, before seokjin took the mirror from him again, adoring his reflection.

Next was hoseok. I just added eyeliner and a few brown shadows on his eyes, before moving to the hair. I parted his dark hair in halves, before taking out my fake hair dye clamps from my bag.

"Girl, did you bring your whole salon?" Hoseok jokingly said, as I took out the purple color clamps.

"Shut up, I only came here to do this"
I said, clamping strands from his right side of his hair, dyeing it purple.

"Don't worry, the dye comes out when you wash it with water." I said, handing hoseok the mirror.

"This is so cool!!!!" Hoseok exclaimed, running around with the mirror in hand, with Jin running behind him, trying to get the mirror to himself.

As for jimin, I saw how easily closing his eyes were, so i used brown eyeshadow on them to look seducing and sharp. As for the hair, I removed the part in his hair and pulled out yellowish brown dye. I dyed strands of his hair with it and thought that it was enough for him to look good.

"Give me the mirror!" Jimin said, excusing himself to see his looks after getting the mirror from hoseok and Jin.

For taehyung, his face was blushing, which made me chuckle but ignored it. Taehyung's eyes are big and sharp, so I thought they might need dark eyeshadow to look deep and mysterious. For his hair, he just needed it be ruffled up a bit, to look fluffy and long, and he was good to go.

"You're good to go, tomato face" I patted his back as he stood up.

"Hey! I'm not good when I'm face to face with a beauty goddess" he said, which made me chuckle but go red at the same time.

For jungkook, he needed to look hurt yet mad I guess? So I needed his round and innocent eyes to change. No eyeshadow was needed, so I just used a bit of eyeliner to make his eyes sharp. His hair then just needed to be parted to the side in order to look sexy, and he's good to go.