Trap

i woke up in the morning and felt the same arms around me. i turned around to see a  sleeping August i smiled. i had to use the bathroom soo i tired to get up but he wouldnt let go.

"August...Auggie..Aug." i repeated but he wouldnt wake up. So without thinking i slapped him and he jumped up looking ready to fight. He looked then realized it was only me.

i stopped laughing and looked at him quick then ran to the bathroom. He was beating on the door. "D, open the door."

"Sorry cant do that!!"

The beating stopped and i decided to go ahead and take a shower. I took a 15 min shower and then got out wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. As soon as i walked out August was right there. He looked like he had calmed down and he looked up at me and said "Your gonna pay for that Diamond."

"Ooo, im sooo scared." i said shaking my head. "Now can you get out so i can put some clothes on."

"Yea n hurry up Ma bc i gotta stop by the trap." he said walking out

"Boy dont rush me."and i closed the door in his face.

As soon as he left out I put on my white and black bra and pantie set. Then walked into my closet to get something to wear. i wore a black leather and mesh crop top that says "Parental Advisory Explicit Content , ripped white skinny jeans, diamond earrings, and my black and white low Concord 11s. i curled my hair, put on my make up and change my iphone case to the black one that says "You can sit with us" in white.

i looked at myself in the mirror and decided to take a pic n post it on instagram. When i was about to take the pic August came in looking good as ever wearing khaki cargo shorts, a black shirt that said obey in white on a red patch, a rolex watch, a chain, and some red and black jordan retro 5s. "lemme get in the pic."

"Why i dont want yo ugly self on my ig"

"Its like that then." he said about to start tickling me.

"NO! im just kidding."

"Thats what i thought."

We took a couple pics then i chose the one where he was kissing me cheek with his arms around me and i was smiling hard and put it on insta with the caption "Love ya Ugly."

"iight im ready Aug." i grabbed my purse and we went down to the car. i got in on the drivers side and August just stood there outside the door looking at me like i was crazy. "Get in August."

"Get yo small ass in the passengers side."

"It my damn car."

"i dont care."

"ugh, fine" i rolled my eyes and scooted over to the passenger side.

We made small talk all the way to the trap house. We got out the car and walked in there. The smell of weed hit me strong but i was used to it now. Their was people smoking, fighting, hoes dancin, and a lot more. I saw the guys Ace and Lea and i walked over there. "Hey yall."  i said hugging them.

"Wassup"

Then i saw Brit and Roc come in. "Wassup peoples"

"Sup" we all said back.

"Man everybody all boo'd up. i wanna boo."

"ill be your boo" said Dre

"Nahh im good." and everybody started laughing and he started making a pouty face. " aww Dre you know im just playing wit you." and i kissed his cheek. Then August walked over "You ready to turn up tmr D."

"Hell ya finna be 18."

"What you gone do?"

"Throw a party and go to a teen club."

"iight bet. ill be there."

"i know bc you guys love me to much not to come."

"yeah something like that." Roc said and i punched him in the chest.

"Damn Ma i was just playin."

"Thats what i thought boy. Come on Aug i gotta get the stuff for this party."

"ight bye yall"

"bye"

We went to the store and got a bunch of food and drinks, we didnt have to worry about alcohol bc August got contacts plus we dont need that much if we going out tonight. When we got to my house August helped me take all the stuff in. "You stayin here Aug?"

"Nah but imma be back in the morning."

"iight well goodnight." i hugged him and he kissed me on the forehead and walked out.

After he left i went up stairs and put on some black shorts, a pink shorts bra, and pink socks, put my hair in a messy bun. But i still look cute so i took a pic and post it on Insta "Goodnight Insta "