Finale

(Lydia's POV)

I woke up to the sound of vicious waves vigorously shaking and hitting the ship. My Dad wasnt there, obviously he was at the helm. I quickly sprung up and pulled my boots on. I grabbed the beautiful sword that Dad had gifted to me yesterday. I rushed outside to be hit with a sudden gust of wind and torrential rain. This was the worst storm I had ever seen. I could somehow spot my Dad at the helm through all of the fog and rain. All I could hear was the loud gushes of wind. I tried to pry myself over to Dad. When he spotted me, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.
"LYDIA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.
"DAD I WANT TO HELP!" I replied.
"NO, GET BACK TO MY CABIN NOW!" he yelled worriedly and aggressively.
"NO! I WANT TO HELP!"
"LYDIA-ROSE IF YOU DON'T GET BACK INTO MY CABIN RIGHT NOW IT WILL NOT END WELL!"
"WHY DO I HAVE TO!" I tried to tell over the storm.
"IT IS DANGEROUS LYDIA! FOR GOD'S SAKE GET BACK INSIDE NOW!"
I shook my head and went off to help the crew.
"LYDIA!" I heard my Dad shout. I knew why he wanted me to go inside, but I needed to help the crew. Just because I'm a girl? How is that fair? I began to pull the ropes, try to fix the rigging. I heaved the sails shoulder to shoulder with Gibbs'.
"LYDIA, SHOULDN'T YOU BE INSIDE?" he shouted over the prevailing winds.
"NO, IM HELPING THE CREW, NO MATTER WHAT!" I sternly replied.
Gibbs shrugged and continued to work. I could make out my Dad's expression. He seemed to be searching for me with a worried expression, almost desperate. He continued to man the wheel, begging for me to be okay.

(Jack's POV)

Lydia had walked off in the storm to help the crew. My heart beat quickened by a thousand times. She wasn't even fully recovered. The deck was slippy. She could go overboard. She could hurt herself. This was the worst storm I have ever seen, and my DAUGHTER was OUT IN IT! WORKING! I predicted that the storm wouldn't end for at least an hour. The winds were howling through the air. I desperately looked around for Lydia but couldn't see her. This made my breathing become unstable. All I had to do was push though this storm. Do it for my daughter. That's all I need to do. I kept the wheel steady with all my strength. Why did she have to be like me!?
A Sparrow! Never follows orders, I should've seen it coming and locked the door, where she would be safe.
What've I done? This is all, my, fault!
After around an hour, as I predicted, the storm began to die down, the winds had returned to normal and the rain was just a shower. I let go of the wheel and rushed down the steps, careful not to slip. I frantically looked for Lydia and my eyes layed on her. Her hair and clothes soaked.
A huge wave of relief ran over me after seeing her alright. Wait. No. Anger. She disobeyed me putting her LIFE on the line. However I couldn't help but feel at peace once more.
I marched over to her and glared at her, pure anger in my eyes. She looked fearful of me, but I had to stay angry, to teach her a lesson. She gulped.
"My cabin, NOW!" I yelled, pointing at the door. She took one last look at the crew before shuffling to the door. I scowled as the opened the door and walked in.
"On with it gents," I spoke to the crew, which sent them back to working. I then stormed back to my cabin. I slammed the door behind me and turned around to see she had sat on the bed.
I put my head in my hands in frustration of not knowing what to say.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" I shouted.

(Lydia's POV)

My Dad yelled at me, which made me shiver. He was mad. Very mad.
"Papá I...."
"DON'T YOU DARE 'PAPÁ ME!" he bellowed, which shocked me.
"I TOLD YOU TO GO INSIDE, AND YOU DISOBEYED ME!"
"Dad, I...I'm sorry," I stuttered, my eyes beginning to water.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS?!"
"Why? Because I'm a girl?" I asked, standing up.
"WHAT! NO! BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHILD, LYDIA-ROSE, MY CHILD! YOU ARE FOURTEEN!'
"What about Henry? I countered.
"HENRY WAS BELOW DECK, AS HIS PARENTS TOLD HIM TO!"
"Oh. I'm sorry Dad, I should've listened to you, I know, it was for my safety, but I wanted to help the crew," I cried, sobbing a little now. My Dad's eyes softened a little, but still held the firery glow they previously did.
"I know Darlin', but you MUST understand, that in circumstances like that, it's for your own safety. You could've been hurt! Seriously hurt! You could've gone overboard! DROWNED!" he cried, voice cracking.
He sat down next to me, head in his hands.
"For God's sake!" he cursed to himself.
"Lydia, do you understand how much you worried me! I could barely breath. I probably aged about five years in that hour!"
I laughed nervously, wiping my nose with my sleeve and my tears with the others.
"But hey, hey, you're my little Sparrow, we all make mistakes. And if you're anything like me, you'll make many, but please! PLEASE, don't endanger yourself like that again." he spoke hugging me tighter than ever before.
"When I couldn't see you on deck, I thought I lost you," he whispered, crying over my shoulder.
"I'm sorry Dad, I'll never do anything like that again, I promise, daughter to father," I whispered, not breaking our embrace.
"Well, you know what that means, you can't break it," he laughed, still sniffly.
When we pulled away, we smiled to each other. He took my hand.
"I want you to promise me, Lydia Sparrow, that whatever happens to me, you will go on," he spoke seriously, kneeling down to my height, with his hands on both the sides of my arms.
"I won't let anything happen to you Dad, you can count on that," I smiled.
"Doubt that, can't count very well," he chuckled which made me smile.
I hugged him again, meaningfully.
"Your Mother would be so proud of you sweetheart," he whispered. I pulled away and looked down, smiling. He took my chin between this thumb and forefinger.
"I love you so, so much Lydia," he cried, kissing my temple.
"And I love you too, Dad," I smiled as we both huddled again, my head resting on the shoulder of my father, the one and only Captain Jack Sparrow.

The End

Hey guys!
I hope you all enjoyed the story. It was very fun to write. I will be writing more in the future. I think I'll do a sequel because it was so fun to write😊
Love you💓💓💓