"You look perfect without the makeup and crap you are going to put on, and you know it. Besides, these people have seen you naturally before." Jackson says, hand on his hip.

-------

Jackson POV

Oh no. I did not just say that audibly. Oh God no. Don't get me wrong, I do think she looks beautiful, but. Saying that out loud to her when you're on FaceTime with your friends- OH MY LANTA NOOOOOOOOOO! This means that Aria, Ben, Alex, and Sky just heard me say that. "F***" I mutter under my breath.

"That's some strong language there, Jacksito. Oh, and thanks for the compliment." Ramona says, pulling me in for a hug.

"No problemo, Ramona. Wait, where did you put my phone now?" I say, confused that it isn't in my hand.

"Over there on my nightstand. I figured that you didn't want them to know what you said, considering what happened earlier today." she says, reminding me of the kiss that started this problem.

 "Well, it IS true. Don't worry; I only see you as a sister." I say. Looking at her face, I can see that she still has the exact same expression, and is beaming. Sometimes, Ramona can be so hard on herself, it saddens me because she is perfect just the way she is.

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand, Ramona tilts the camera towards her and starts doing some sort of hip hop ballet dance routine and I can't do it, I laugh so hard snot comes out of my nose. There's a reason why ballet and hip hop are not to be combined, and this dance shows that. Turning my phone around so that everyone can see her reaction, which is us literally laughing so hard there's tears in our eyes, she just laughs along with us. It's good to have my Ramona back to normal.

-------

Ramona POV

Well, I have officially succeeded in the entertainment of friends department. What Jax said was really sweet, but we only have 15 minutes left on our devices (stupid rule) and now have to tell our friends the surprise. After we all catch our breaths, I look at Jackson and say, "Guys, we have big news!"

"OMG! ARE YOU TWO DATING BECAUSE IF SO, THE BOYS OWE US $20 EACH!" Sky and Aria shout.

"Sorry, but whatever the girls bet is going to be given to the boys. Our big news is that... We're going to Disney World for a month! The adults want to get out of Cali for a while, school doesn't start until September 27, and none of us kids have ever been there! Isn't this awesome? We leave in 2 weeks, so we need to get as much squad time in as possible before that because DJ and Kimmy will take our phones away for hours at a time when we're doing stuff." I say, nodding at Jax to let him know that if he has anything to add, he can.

"A month? Y'all are leaving me with these fools for a whole MONTH? No sane people besides me here? I'm happy you guys get to go on a very expensive vacation, but, I need more sane people to hang out with while y'all are gone." Sky says, looking sad yet excited. Seeing that this could go on for a while, I grab my phone and go on Instagram.

Contorting his face into one of empathy, Jax says, "Sorry, Skylar, but we have to go on this trip. But we also have to go downstairs in like 5 minutes because our parents only want us up here for 15 minutes. So, BYEEEEE!" and then hangs up the phone.

Scrolling through Instagram, I see the one thing Jax won't want to see- Rocki with another guy. "Oh, crap. This is not going to end well," I say under my breath."I have to tell you something, Jacksito. Before I do, just be prepared that you would never expect this- scratch that, yes you would-, but that you will get over it sooner rather than later this time with my assistance." I say, looking up from my Instagram for a minute.