7. Engagement😊

Today is RagSan's engagement. Shocked? surprised? Even me too.

I had thought of writing something and ended up writting this.

Ok so, are you all excited?

Hey wait! where are they?🤔

Who?🤔

Arey! About whom am I talking about🤔 ofcourse it's our beautiful adorable couple RagSan🤩 it's their engagement today and we even don't know that that did they even got ready? or not? Let's see what are they doing?
******************

Arav who got all ready knocks on Sanskar's. Getting no response he pushes the door slightly and it gets open.

Arav: oh no! The door is open😱 how it gone unnoticed by me🤔 anyway from next time I will keep this in mind that, before knocking the door I will check whether the door is open or not. Uhm! That will be good.

"Chachuuu!" Shouts Arav while opening the door and sees Sanskar who is still sleeping.

Arav: chachu is still sleeping😱 wait I will tell this to everyone then he will get scoldings😂

Thinking all this Arav runs downstairs and tells to everyone.

Parinitha: what? Still sleeping?

Sujatha: how can he?

Arav: that is what I was thinking.

Adarsh: ok. Let me go and check.

In Sanskar's room,

Adarsh: Sanskar! man wake up yaar. While shaking him a bit, "How can you wake up late that to on your engagement day? Come on get up".

Sanskar yawns while getting up.

Adarsh: uff! Thank god you woke up. Now get ready fast and come down.

Sanskar: ok
******************
Other side Shekhar is seen, who is seeing the arrangements. He calls Janki and asks,

Shekhar: Janki, where is my princess? Is she ready?

Janki: still she didn't woke up and getting ready is too far.

Shekhar: she didn't woke up still? Today is her engagement, does she remember this or not? I will go and check.

He goes to her and wakes her,

Shekhar: Princess, get up. Today is your engagement, do you remember or not?

Ragini: Yes dad. I do remember.

Shekhar: Then why weren't you awake? Then why there are dark circles near your eyes? Didn't you slept last night?

Ragini: just like that dad. Last night I didn't slept well, i think that's why these dark circles formed.

Shekhar: Ok, no problem. You go and get fresh up.

She nods. He smiles and goes from there. While moving outside he sees Ragu's friends coming. He talks with them and sends them to her room.

Seetha and Getha: god😱️Ragini still you didn't got ready😨 What will jiju think after seeing you with messy hairs and dripping saliva from your mouth. Seriously, he will just run away from you😂😂😂

Ragini: then, make him get habituated. Because, after marriage he only gets to see me in this Avtar when he wakes up in the morning and it's obvious that he will run away on first day of our marriage itself. I pity on him.

Ragu laughs out loud. Seetha and Getha nods their heads in disbelief.

Seetha: seriously Ragu, you changed a lot. There are lot of changes in you before and after your alliance got fixed.