Chapter 1

Avneet P.O.V

A last glance of myself in the mirror. My high waisted ripped jeans and my white crop top goes on well perfect with my white shoes. Hair tied in a pony. Perfect! First day of school for summer classes. I have no idea how much of studies, I am left with so as to cope up with others. Best impression on teachers and students and books my love! I miss those days when books were nothing but just books for me.

"Honey, break fast is ready and come down you will be late for school!" That is my mom shouting from downstairs, I rush with my bagpack and run to the kitchen only to see her trying to adjust with her jeans and t shirt. I wish I was not a part of that night and right now my parents would have been very happy and I would be in India. I go and kiss my mom's cheek.

"Your breakfast is ready, eat it, your pops is driving you to school!" She serves me nutella with bread. Thank God! I did not have to change my love for food. Food is life and nutella is love. After finishing breakfast my father came down with his car keys. I call my father, Pops.

"Hi Pops," I crush him into a massive hug. He hugs me back. I wish everyone gets a father like mine. He is the best! He supports me well and also pampers me from mom and her scoldings. However he looked different, he had worn a tuxedo and he looked handsome. 

"Let us go school, it is only a ten minute drive!" I rush outside to find a mini van on our roadside. We both sit and reach Hampton High after ten minutes. Saying good bye to Pops, I stood outside the gate of my school. Just then a car vroomed and entered the school compound at a high speed. Teenage nowadays they dont even know how to drive. Do they even care for their life? That doesnt even matter to me!

I enter the school and finally find the reception. Taking my schedule. Nooo!!! I have maths the first lesson. I just hate it the way I love Nutella on bread!! The class starts in another 45 minutes. Enough time to find my class and roam around. "All students, meet for parade in the parade ground in ten minutes!" Where is the Parade ground?

All the students rush on one side and I expect that be the place for parade ground and I walk behind them. The receptionist comes to the stage and starts speaking but no student is even giving their attention. All are busy gossiping about the match that took place between cities. "And I would like to welcome the new student Avneet Aggarwal" Wait! what? did they just call me to the front? Uggh!! Noo, I wanted to be the girl with not so much attention.

I quietly went to the front and hand shaked the principal. Just then something hits my dress. Eww!!! There is egg yolk on my WHITE crop top. The whole crowd starts laughing. I clench my fists in anger. No avneet No. "The parade is dismissed!" The receptionist speaks and I see her clothes full of egg yolk to. I get out of that and find the washroom. I wash the yolk but yellow stains on my crop top. It looks nasty and it smells bad! But it reminds me of that day! The worst day of my life! 

"Eww!! Look at this girl! aww poor fresher, just had to face it!" two girls walk in the washroom and start laughing. I really want to shut them but this thing it smells and I want to puke. I am vegeterian for your kind information. All the veggies do undertsand me right?

"Well, cry baby if you dont want to cry anymore, better stay far from the flying crusaders, I suppose they did it and put something, eww! you stink!" she made a gross face and went away. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Flying crusaders! If you are behind this! Trust me, you will pay for this! I didnt even realise when my anger turned into tears. I should not cry, I can't fall weak, I closed my eyes but this egg yolk smell reminds me....

"Trust me, it will be fun!" She says. Amusement evident in her eyes. I hid with her. A tray full of egg with us.

"You are sure nah Kru? I mean incase that driver if he loses concentration then the result will be bad! We can't do this!" I say with scaredness in my eyes hoping she will leave this plan but her eyes instead were re assuring me.