The Day before the First Day Of School

I was originally planning on making this on August 31st, but I just couldn't resist! Let's begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bramblestar blinked his eyes, the brown-haired boy yawned, put on his glasses, and got up. He looked at a family picture with him as a 8 year-old, Tawnypelt as a 7 year-old, their mother, Goldenflower, their stepmother, Sasha, their half-brother, Hawkfrost, and their half-sister, Mothwing...

And father, Tigerstar. Bramblestar thought.

And then he got a text from his best friend and crush, Squirrelflight.

(Texts)

Squirrelflight:
OMG, OMG, OMG! 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL... is tomorrrow, BUT I'M STILL EXCITED!!!!!! 😇😇😇

Bramblestar: 
Yeah, me too.

Squirrelflight:
Who's your homeroom? 😊

Bramblestar: 
I got Firestar.

Squirrelflight: 
AWESOME! I GOT FATHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leafpool also got father, and she is sad because Mothwing got Mistystar.

Bramblestar:
Hey, at least I'm not in the same homeroom as Hawkfrost, he's with Mothwing.

Bramblestar: 
Unlike last year. Me, Tawnypelt, AND Hawkfrost got father.

Squirrelflight:
That's sad. Welp! I made the soccer team with Sorreltail and Crowfeather! Cheer for us in our first game! Warriors Forever!

Bramblestar:
Warriors forever!

Squirrelflight:
WHERE'S THE CAPITAL F?

Bramblestar: 
Oh. Warriors Forever!

Squirrelflight:
Would you like to meet at Fourtrees restaurant?

Bramblestar:
Who's coming?

Squirrelflight:
Me, you, Leafpool, Crowfeather, Tawnypelt, Stormfur, Feathertail, Brook, Sorreltail, and Mothwing.

Bramblestar:
OK! See you there!

(texts end here)

Bramblestar turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. This is going to be the best school year yet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafpool wakes up to shouting coming from Squirrelflight. Ugh, won't she calm down?

Leafpool accepts her twin sister, but sometimes, Squrrielflight annoys her. Squirrelflight came into Leafpool's room.

"Hi!" She said "Would you like to go to Fourtrees Restaurant?"

"Okay," Leafpool muttered. "I will..."

Leafpool got out of bed, put on her shoes, ate breakfast, ran out the door, went across Thunderpath Avenue, and went into Fourtrees restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squirrelflight smiled when everybody accepted her messages to meet at Fourtrees restaurant, as she went down Thunderpath Avenue, she played song Red Like Roses.

(PLAY THE SONG ABOVE)

Squirrelflight smirked at the thought that Crowleaf would canon.

She hoped that it would.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 348. Man, that was great! I hope you enjoy the rest!