Chapter 23

Chapter 23

AN: I'm back!
Disclaimer: I do not own Jurassic Park, only the OCs.

"WE'RE HOME!" I shouted happily as I stepped out into the clearing where the nests were all located.
"Beta Rae!" Marron cried as he launched himself at me.
"Hey little guy! Did you be good while I was gone?" I cooed to him as I cradled him.
"I missed you very much!' Marron whined, cuddling as close to my chest as possible.
"I missed you too sweetie!" I cried, hugging him close.
"You're going to spoil the brat." Sorin said, as he walked passed us.
"Marron deserves it. You're just jealous of him." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"So what if I am?" Sorin suddenly said, coming straight in my face. Eepp! Face do not get red! Please don't!
"You.... You..... You...." I stuttered.
"Me what?" Sorin purred.
"We're back mother." Lucus, Lexus and Tama greeted their mother since the rest of the pack was busy enjoying the little family reunion. Josh on the other hand was standing by himself at the side, a little unsure of what was happening, except that his friend's face was blushing as red as an tomato.

I was really enjoying this. My precious adorable mate's face was slowly turning red and her heartbeat was rising. It was nice to know that I had this effect on my mate. Me alone could make her turn this red in colour and cause her heart to beat faster than normal.
"So you're back!" A voice snapped. Who the F*** dares to disturb this moment! I turned and saw Eliza standing there, in an attack position. Sigh... I should have guessed.
"Yea! I back! What is it to you?" My mate growled, her attention focused on Eliza.
"I thought you had become dino food out there, seeing how weak and useless you are." Eliza taunted.
"Well too bad for you, I survived, unlike you who, if was in my shoe the T-Rex would have gobbled you right up." My Rae smirked.
"At least I did not have to have half the pack searching for me." Eliza sneered.
"True. None of us would have to go find you. After all the you would be dino poo or just bones." My mate grinned. Haha. You tell her my precious!
"Why! You!" Eliza screeched.

"Me what!" I taunted. Psychotic bitch was really getting on my nerves.
"You can't even handle yourself. You burden Sorin with the need to protect and provide for you." The evil bitch from hell sneered.
"Can't handle myself? I'll show you I can't handle myself!" I growled, lunging for her. I barreled into the bitch and we both went tumbling onto the ground.

Sorin's POV

"CATFIGHT!" a couple of the teenagers cheered, as they happily watched their beta female roll on the ground wrestling with Eliza. How could they be so happy! My precious baby is going to get injured! Or worse killed!
"Beta Rae!" Marron cried, running forward but was picked up by the scruff of his neck by Tasha.
"No interfering young man. You can get injured." She said gently to the chick hanging from her jaws.
"You too baby brother. Alpha male or not, you cannot interfere." Tama said, blocking my path.
"I know. It's just... just hard to watch." I ground out.
"Of course it is, but this is essential for Rae." Lexus said, patting my on the back.
"Can you believe it! A cat fight! Oh yea! Kick her butt Rae!" Lucas cheered. Talk about betrayal!
"Shut up brother!" I growled, swiping my tail at him but he managed to avoid it.
"Oh come on baby bro! Don't tell me you ain't happy that Rae is fighting to keep her place as beta female and as your mate!" Lucas grinned.
"Even if I am, it is none of your business!" I glared. A loud thud and boos made me turn back to the fight and my heart broke at the sight.

Josh's POV

I am still deciding I should call Rae stupid, brave or just crazily in love without even realizing it herself. I think I shall go with the last thought, the crazily in love without even realizing it herself. Anyway, she was not a pretty sight to look at now. Her face, arms, hands, chest, well it is probably easier to say that there was not one spot on her body that was not covered in scratches. Some were pretty deep and weeping while some were not that bad to that extent.
I suppose that it should have been expected if you picked a fight with a full grown female raptor. However, the idiot got up and was still standing her ground and is actually succeeding in getting a few punches of her own in.