Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own Jurassic Park. Only the Ocs.
AN: Thanks for all the reviews! Love them all! Glad you are all enjoying the story.

Sorin's Pov

I should have known that the pesky male human was going to be a bad influence on my Rae. Unfortunately, I have realized it too late and now the two of them were whispering into their hands, apparently talking to each other. Have they lost their minds?
"Kssss...Josh. Josh. Rae here. Do you copy?" She asked, talking to her fist.
"Ksss... Yea. I copy. What are your plans? I repeat. What are your plans?" The pest replied.
"Ksss.. go in and take down the target as quickly a possible. Over." Rae answered.
"Ksss.. Roger!" The pest agreed.
"Both of you stupid humans shut up! You are going to alert the prey!" Eliza hissed. Hey! No one calls my Rae stupid!
"Watch your mouth Eliza!" I growled in warning.
"But Sorin.... You know that I am right..." Eliza whined. I just ignore her. Urgh! I am starting to find the Pest a better choice of company than her.
"Hey! Check it out! Josh is going in for the kill." Someone hissed. Why is everyone calling the pest by his... Wait what? I quickly turned my head in the direction where I last saw my Rae and the pest. Where are they?
I swiftly scanned the long vegetation that we were in and spotted the two of them about twenty feet ahead from us, very close to where the small herd of duckbills were grazing. What were they up to know? We were suppose to attack them as a pack.
"What are you dumb humans doing now? We are suppose to attack them as a pack!" Eliza suddenly shouted, startling not only all of us but the duckbills as well.
I watched in horror, unable to do anything as the big beasts started to go on a stampede and we were all caught in it.
"Run for the nest!" I roared, running off. Of course, I tried to look for my Rae but I did not see her and I could not stop. The safety of the pack always had to come first! Shit!

Unknown Pov

This is the end for me. I am certain I am the only one left on this cursed island. The rest of my team are dead, EATEN by dinosaurs. Giant Lizard's that were supposed to have died out so many years ago!
Why? Why was I ambitious enough to accept that old man's proposal to come to this island so that one of his former employees can find a girl that had probably died a long time ago. There is no use regretting now, if I just trip once, I will end up as the T-Rex's dinner.
Someone Please save me from this!

Back to Rae's Pov

Josh and I were prepared to launch an attack on the poor, unsuspecting Duckbills when that irritating B**** just had to suddenly open her mouth and 'grace' us with her screechy voice. Everything after that was just a disaster because of her, Josh and I were now stuck in the middle of a stampede, trying to weave our way through tons of huge legs while running for our lives.
"Watch out for your right!" Josh yelled, alerting me of a huge foot coming towards me and I quickly side stepped.
"Portside!" I yelled at Josh and he dodged the foot coming at him. Let's just say that we were helping each other. The dangerous game of 'hopscotch' lasted about ten minutes that felt like forever, before we were able to make a break for the forest.
"Argh!" I panted, placing my hands on my knees.
"Whoosh!" Josh huffed. I think it was just an after effect of all the adrenaline but the two of us looked at each other and burst out into laughter. (AN: I don't know about you guys, but when I just managed to avoid being run down by a car. I was laughing and shaking by the time I reached the other side of the road.)
"Haha. I don't want to ever do that again!" I choked out between laughs.
"Yea! That was radical!" Josh replied.
"Where are we though?" I asked, looking around.
"I don't know. I thought you had this place memorised like the back of your hand?" Josh said.
"You were my partner before, you know better than to trust me with directions!" I pointed out.
"Oh yea. Point taken." Josh sighed, "So we're lost."
"Yea. We kinda are." I sighed along with him.
"So we camping outside I guess." Josh said with a tone of finality.
"Let's find a nice fruit tree to sleep in." I said, starting to walk off.
"Hey wait up!" Josh shouted, as he ran up to my side and we left on out little adventure together. Sounds like old times, well almost.

Other raptors' Povs

"I have never seen Baby bro this furious before." Lexus whispered.
"Can you blame him?" Tama whispered back.
"What happened out there?" Sorin's mother asked her third son.
"Eliza botched up the hunt, resulting in a stampede and we have not even been able to track down Rae and Josh." Lucas replied.
Everyone of the raptors in the pack was watching Sorin yell at Eliza. It was the first time they are actually seeing their normally cool, calm and collected leader look so angry. Well, not like you could blame them or Sorin, himself. The one and only person that you could blame for this mess is Eliza.
"Sorin. Her punishment can be decided later. You should take a few of the members and go find Rae and Josh before they become prey to the bigger predators." Mother stepped in.
"Of course mother. Let's go." Sorin snapped, running off without even looking back but he had no need to. Half of the pack had already followed him, they all were anxious to find the one, well two humans that had managed to worm their ways into their hearts.

AN: Now for depressing news. I am apologizing in advance to all my readers as I am reaching the end of my first semester of my second year and have been told that the second semester will be the most crucial period of my three years Diploma. Which means that, I will have to pull up my socks really high and may not be able to update. Let's just pray that it would not come to that. Thank you for all your understanding.

{ Author's Notes }

Keep in mind that I do not own this book and that I have fixed any spelling errors/sentences that don't seem right throughout the entire books