Chapter 22

5 years & 5 months later

"Mom , there's no way I'm coming home for that. "

"But you have to. There will be all the pack members and you're the Beta's daughter. "

"But mom ... I ... I just can't . I'll say I have a lot of work or that I'm sick. "

"Fine , do whatever you want.  " But of course , that only meant  COME HOME.

"Damn , I hate you for making me do this . "

"Watch your language , young lady. And , does this mean you are coming ? " Yep , mom can change moods very fast.

"I'm nearly 23 .I'm not a very young . Does this mean I have to see him ?" It's not like I'm calling myself old or anything ...

"Yeah , yeah . Are you playing dumb or what ? He's taking the Alpha title . That's the reason why you are coming. And your brother is going to be a Beta. " Yet , she tells me to watch my language.

"I know but maybe I can just stay in my room , or ... or better yet , a hotel. "

"Do you really want to start this ? And I don't understand why you don't tell us what you and Ian fought about.  " That's mom everybody . Never loses a battle.

Did you have to use that name mom ? Yeah , that's what we told our parents , that we had a huge fight.  I'll just skip her question.

"Ok, fine , I'm coming. " I was cursing myself about this but it wasn't like I had a choice . Plus , sooner or later that moment would come.

"Great . I'll tell your father the news. See you soon darling. Love you ! "

"Okay . Love you too ! "

I hung up the phone and put my face between my palms. Oh , that was going to be hard.

I guess you are not understanding nothing. Well , that's why I am here. To make you understand what happens with my life.Am I being sarcastic ? The answer is yes.

Ok , ok , I'm telling you a few things , but just a few.

First of all , I started college early due to my great grades. That was a good thing for me because I couldn't stay in that house much longer.

It was difficult for me in the beginning but I got used to it.

I graduated a year ago . During my college days I learnt so much and I visted a lot of fashion shows and fashion companies. And I started working as a stylist for a fashion designer when I was I my sophomore year. I gained some experience and a few extra credits for school. Meanwhile I managed the '  Al Natalie ' stores in Italy. So when I gratuated I resigned from that job and dedicated to 'Al Natalie ' . Mom always said to me that she was going to leave the fashion line to me so ...

My family visited me a lot and I'm very thankful to them for that. My friends did the same. My visits there weren't very common to be honest.  I visited them for Christmas or Easter and for a short period of time in summer.

I don't know how I did it but I never saw or talked to him . Aiden used to say to me when he was home , when he was in the country etc.

Speaking of Aiden ... he proposed to Mel last summer and they got married in January. I didn't go to their wedding. 

That's because my brother and sister in law are both crazy. They got married in Vegas. Can you believe it ?

In fact Melody always used to say us that she didn't want a wedding but I never believed her. I was expecting to be the Maid of Honour !

Now , about him , they say that he has become very cold with people but I don't think he could get any colder.

I remember I cried for days when I rejected him. No , I didn't cry over him , I cried because my heart hurt , my whole body hurt. It felt like my heart was shattered in a million pieces and I couldn't find them . I felt empty ... in fact I was. Even Tess left me for two years , two fucking years ! As if it was my fault !

Rick and I ... well ... we broke up last week. We had a really good time together , that until his mate showed up. I'm not mad at him , or her. He is her destiny and I just can't take him from her. She is such a sweet girl and they make such a cute couple.

I can't deny I'm jealous .I mean ... Rick and I were very serious. He ... he had also bought me a ring . An engagement ring.

And I would say yes.

But we decided to remain friends. I think we're going to meet at Ian's 'party' .

But that's destiny everyone ! I haven't done anything wrong in life yet I'm being punished. Oh well !

I grabbed my things , said good night to Sara and Anna , then got into my car and started my way home . I had a lot to pack !

And so little time ! Let's do this !

--------------

Ok , I know it's super short but I updated twice this weekend.

And I'm sorry if I made you mad about the ' 5 years & 5 months later ' thing , but I did it because there  weren't many interesting things going to happen in that period of time.

I also changed the name of Natalie's (Alba's mom ) fashion line , because it seemed a little ... idk ... strange ?

Anddddd , it would mean a lot if you vote , comment & fan.