CHAPTER 4

Yasmin's P. O. V.
Finally finishing class, I made my way to Mal and Evie's dorm, only to see the girl, Jane, there sitting on Evie's bed, talking about something.

“Oh, hello,” I greeted as she smiled at me a bit, I out my bag beside Evie's table, where she was sewing a dress.

“Yassi, you like?” Evie questioned showing me the dress she was sewing as I nod, answering, “Yeah, it's good.”

“I know,” Said Evie, making me roll my eyes as I went laying down at the bed of Mal, causing her to look at me mad for making her sketch look terrible as Jane suddenly said, “I'll never have a boyfriend!”

“Boyfriends are overrated,” Mal stated as I nod at her, agreeing.

“And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one,” Retorted Evie as I laughed, making Mal look at me, annoyed. “You don't get to talk here, you already have Harry and Peter.”

“Not that I like them,” I said, making Mal bitterly chuckle, sarcastically saying, “Yeah, keep saying that.”

“I forgot to do Chad's homework,” Yelled Evie, panicking. She took the bag from beside the table, taking out the books she needs.

“And that's what I meant,” Knocking, a girl with super short brown hair came in, smiling widely as she greeted.

“Hi guys! I'm Lonnie,” She said as I didn't look at her, uninterested, “My mom's Mulan?”

“Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?” Asked Lonnie as Mal and I looked at her, raising a brow.

“Why would I do that?” Questioned Mal as Lonnie showed a pouch, answering, “I'll pay you 50 dollars.” Standing up, Evie took the pouch as she analyzed Lonnie.

“Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights,” Suggested Evie as Lonnie smiled at her, saying, “Yeah, yeah. I want it cool, like Mal's.”

“Really?” Mal said, closing her sketch book as I raised my other brow.

“The split ends, too?” I teased making Mal looked at me annoyed, as she stood up going to Lonnie.

“Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair,” Mal cast the spell, causing Lonnie's once short brown hair into long cool curls as Lonnie went to a mirror locking at her hair in awe. Evie went beside her, checking out her hair also criticizing it, “I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it—”

“No, no, no!” Interrupted Lonnie as she smiles at Mal, looking back at her reflection, “I love it.”

“You do?” Evie questioned in disbelief as Lonnie scanned herself, “It's just—” She paused ripping the hem of her skirt, smiling wide at herself as she said, “Now I'm cool.”

“Like ice,” Mal said, smirking as Jane went to the mirror, ripping the hem of her skirt also, only to regret it and say, “What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!”

~

“Yo-ho-ho,” Yelled Jay as he came in the room, showing off his new Jersey as Carlos and I smiled at him, proud.

“Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?” Jay questioned sitting beside me as I move aside to give him some space. Irritated, Mal angrily answered Jay's question as she flipped pages from her book, “Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?”

“Someone's in a bad mood,” I commented as Jay and I fist-bumped, laughing but only making Mal angrier, “My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!”

“We can do this...” Jay paused searching for the right words as I raised my brow at him, “If we stick together.”

“And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...” Mal said as we all looked at her, saying our motto all together, "to the core.”

“Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation, and we all get to go,” Evie informed getting back to sewing as she stated, “I have nothing to wear, of course.” I gave her a look as she guilty asked, “What?” We were interrupted by a knock on the door, I stood up from the bed where I was once sitting and to the door to open it revealing a Prince Ben.

“Mal, your boyfriend is here,” I said lazily as Mal went pass me, not before smacking my shoulder as I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes to rest.

“Wait!” I bolted up from my laying position to see Ben hasn't left, rolling my eyes I sat down and laid my back on Jay only for him to grunt annoyingly and pushed me off the bed, “Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?”

“Thanks a lot, brother,” I sarcastically said as Jay laughed, I stood up and went to Carlos to sit beside him instead of Jay, giving him a little glare, “I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend.”

“Your girlfriend?” Questioned Mal as an idea popped in my head, thinking Mal has the same one.

“Okay thanks, bye!” Mal said interrupting Ben from apologizing as she closed the door in front of his face.

“I think it's time that bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell.”

Hey dear readers!

Here's a new chapter for you, I'm really sorry that it took long and I will try to write another chapter right here, right now! Hope you like this one and go check out the story FANTACIA; A Hidden World For The Lost! Collab with DARK_SHADOWZ30 and A_Normal_Otaku!!! And do follow their accounts!