Alternate Ending: Onichan

So I was rewatching season 3, and I realized that at the end of Onichan, Chat Noir basically rejected Ladybug's fist bump to carry Kagami home. And I was like "whaaaat" so I decided to write an ending that recognizes that. (In case you never realized, Ladybug and Chat Noir fist bump every time they defeat an akuma, and it's kinda their ritual, I guess). 

Anyway, enjoy! 

"Pound it!" Ladybug practically sang, smiling and giddy. She had just defeated two of the girls that she hated, who wouldn't be that excited? 

"I'll take her home, you watch Lila. She lies as much as she breathes." Chat Noir said, not lifting his gaze from the previously-akumatized Kagami. He gathered her in his arms, bridal style, of  all things, and leaped off, leaving a stunned Ladybug. 

(A/N  And here's where the alternate ending happens)

"He didn't even pound it," she said, to no one in particular, of course. Her smile had fallen, and so did her mood. I mean, when your best friend rejects your after-akuma ritual for the first time ever in order to take one of your enemies home, you've gotta be at least a little ticked. Somewhere behind her, she heard a snicker. Her head whipped around, and there stood Lila, the queen of shi- I mean trash. 

"I guess that serves you right," she said, still smirking, "Now you know what it feels like." 

If I was Ladybug, I probably would've let out a string of curses followed by some unnecessary acts of violence. But, hey, Ladybug might also have the super power of being unnecessarily calm...... or she's an alien.  

"Lila, I think you can find your way home, since you are sooo capable," said Ladybug, smiling as sweetly as possible, "Oh! And at least I didn't lie my way into a relationship." 

She winked, then turned away and swung home. As she tumbled into her room, she de-transformed. Her kwami, Tikki, floated above her head, and started munching on a cookie. 

"I can't believe he just left me hanging like that! He's my best friend, he told me that my friendship was everything to him, then he just turns and leaves me to take KAGAMI home? Tikki, is he really worth being my best friend and my partner?" she ranted, while pacing the room. 

"Marinette, you're sounding a little bit jealous, and I don't think it's about the part where he 'left you hanging," said Tikki, taking a second bite out of her cookie. 

"Me? Jealous? No way, that's not how it goes!" Marinette said, waving her arms around, angrily. 

"Calm down, Mari," said Tikki, "I was only making a suggestion. Plus, when you're Ladybug, I can kinda feel your emotions." 

"You can?" 

"Yes." 

"Crap." 

————————— 

Chat Noir landed softly inside his bedroom, detransforming and throwing himself into his rolling chair, while tossing cheese to Plagg. It was the most amazing trick shot ever. (Watch out DudePerfect). 

"Adriennnnnn figure out your gosh darn feelings already," screamed Plagg, after devouring the piece of cheese whole, "Also, gimme more." 

"What the heck do you mean?" Adrien said, tossing him another piece of cheese. 

"Do you like Ladybug or Kagami?" Plagg said. 

"Why?" said the blonde. 

"Your heartbeat gets really wild around both of them, and it gives me a headache." Plagg groaned.