32

I stopped breathing for a moment.

"W-what?" I breathed heavily.

"Luke, hear me out okay?" He said carefully.

"About what? Y-you, you murderer!" I held back tears. His face looked pained.

"You have to understand, it didnt start for no reason. When I was younger I had these bullies and one night-"

"I dont want to hear your story," I hissed. "What about my bullies, did you kill those too?"

"To protect you," He said quickly.

"No. You're a killer. You're a-a-"

"A freak?" He raised an eyebrow. I paused.

"Oh please Luke, dont even try to hide that you were gonna call me that. I dont need to be told how much of a misfit I already am, I just want you to listen to me."

"No, l-leave me alone. How long was it before you were gonna kill me too??"

"I wasnt,"

"I dont believe you," I say. He tries to scoot closer to me but by instinct was to back away off the bed, and I ignored the dizzyness in my head.

"Luke please," He whimpered, tears rolling down his cheeks. I would have felt bad, and part of me wanted to just hug him and say I understand even though it was a serious issue.

My back hit the wall and I could go back anymore, I winced when I felt too lightheaded to stand and I fell to the floor.

"Luke!" Michael yelled and came over to me, but my eyes closed before I could hear anything else he said.

-----------

My eyes opened slowly and I was in Michael's bed. I panicked, thinking about earlier.

"Luke," Michael cheerfully said as he walked in. I started trembling in panic.

"Get away!" I yelled.

He just looked confused.

"Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No, you, you, murderer! You told me you were a killer and now you act like everythings okay?!"

"I dont know what you're talking about, Luke." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?"

"You told me you killed people-" I whimpered.

"I think it was a dream sweetheart, you only just woke up." Michael cooed, rubbing my hair.

"I, I dont know, it was so real." I spoke more to myself.

"I shouldnt have killed Calum," He sighed. "I admit that. But I didnt know what he was going to do to you and he basically kidnapped you. Im sorry but you cant tell anyone about Calum." He spoke shakily.

"I wont."

I thought to myself. Was it a dream? I feel like if it was real then I would definately know it was real rather than being unsure.

"I love you," He whispered and kissed my cheek slowly making me giggle.

"I love you too." I smiled slightly.

"Ash says you'll be okay," Michael began, climbing into the other side of the bed with me. "Just take it easy, alright? He says you wont be aware of whats going on fully and your judgement isnt great."

I nodded slightly.

"Get some sleep babe, you shouldnt be waking up yet." He rubbed my back gently and smiled, before getting up and leaving.

--------

MICHAEL

I didnt like lying to luke, but he was so lightheaded right now that he would believe me.

I couldnt lose luke over this, so now I was back to keeping this all a secret from him, back to faking it. Back to the perfect me.

And I hated it.

COOLIO SO BASICALLY MIKE LIED TO LUKE THAT IT WAS ALL A DREAM AND LUKE WAS SO DROWSY AT THE TIME HE DIDNT REMEMBER.

LIKE YKNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A DREAM THAT COULD BE REAL AND YOU DUNNO IF IT WAS OR NOT? LUKES LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW.

THANKS GUYS I SEE I HAVE 6 K READS. THATS AMAZING XXXX

@RADIOACTIVE-PIZZA THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT <3 XX

IMPORTANT NOTE COMING IN LIKE A MINUTE!!! SO READ IT PLEASE