29

Luke

I woke slowly as my alarm bleeped in my ear, thats right, I really didnt want to be late. I'd decided to take the bus, and Michael had no idea when I was leaving, I hadnt told him. I didnt want him to come and find me if Calum turned bad.

After showering, doing my hair and getting dressed I headed out. I had to give myself extra time to find the bus stop from where I was, and it didnt take me long.

My vans scraped accross the worn bus floor as I took my seat on a faded scarlet chair. The bus was almost empty apart from some old women that were going out to buy old people food or skirts or whatever they do.

A lump formed in my throat when I began to realise that this was actually happening. When I had met Michael I assumed he would go away but I did give him my number so I suppose its all my fault. But he would have found me anyway.

A tear rolled down my cheek, quite unnoticed by me until an old lady sat beside me.

"Honey are you okay?"

"Yeah," I sniffled, she looked unimpressed.

"I can tell theres something wrong, you know, they say us oldies are meant to be wise, but Im not. Ill try though," She smiled half heartedly.

"I just, I have this friend and theyre making me see them today, and I dont really want to."

"Ahh, okay." She pondered for a minute. "If I was you, I'd go home. Is there anyone in your life right now?"

I smiled fondly.

"I take that as a yes." She laughed and I smiled. "Well, go home to them. Theyll help you."

"I really have to go today," I sighed and she frowned but reached over, hugging me. I was shocked but after a second hugged her back.

"Thankyou," I breathed out. "For everything." she just nodded and I hit the stop button and walked off the bus.

No one was really on the street, and I began to panic. Was there anything I could do to leave a hint as to where I was? I ripped off some paper from a small notepad in my pocket and wrote "Luke Hemmings" And added the date and time that I was there.

I composed myself as I stood at a door of a familiar semi detatched house. But I didnt have much time because the purple door was yanked open and my breath caught in my throat.

Calum

He didnt look much different, except from the blonde streaks that had been added into his chocolate brown hair.

"Luke how nice to see you," He grinned. "Come in." And pulled on my arm forcefully.

I stumbled inside as he slammed the door and stared at me. "Finally decided to show up, huh?"

"I er- yeah." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch in the other room. sitting accross from me.

"Whats been going on?" He asked.

"Nothing really I-"

"Shut up." He snapped and I froze. He walked over to me and rolled up my sleeve, snorting in disgust.

"Still doing this Lucas? Its really not attractive, but you are still very, very attractive." He bit his lip. "But you have to stop slicing, because its stupid. Like what goes on in your life thats so bad that you need to? Its attention seeking stop it. It makes you look ugly. Roll it back down." He smirked as I blinked back tears, silently rolling my sleeve back down.

"Where else is it?" He snapped, lifting up my shirt without any warning. I squirmed but he kept me still, laughing bitterly at my stomach full of scars. "Nice, real nice. So I cant even enjoy this part of you. Oh well."

I was freaking out inside as he pushed me back on the couch slowly, climbing ontop of me. "Stop moving around. Its happening." Calum winked and forcefully put his lips on mine. I winced, it felt so wrong and another tear trickled down my face.

As soon as calum pulled away looking down at me, he saw my frantic state, "Stop crying." He said angrily and kissed me again.

He rubbed his crotch against my own, him being the only one groaning loudly. "Fuck," He whimpered. I just stayed frozen, breathing shakily as he continued to do whatever he wanted to me.

"Why arent you hard for me?" He frowned, I was too scared to reply. "No matter," He sighed. "You can watch me instead."

I gulped.

He sat at the edge of the couch as he brought out his dick and started pumping it roughly. I could hear him moan as his pace quickened, just making me crinkle my nose up. I watched as he groaned and came on the couch.

"You dont seem to be enjoying yourself." He said and turned to face me.

"SPEAK!" He yelled at my face.

"I, I er, I-"

"Youre pathetic," He spat. "And stupid."

I sighed quietly.

"Stupid because you came here today. What makes you think that you're gonna leave?"

I gasped and bolted towards the door, pounding on it loudly, tears streaming down my face. It didnt take long before he threw me over his shoulder and strolled upstairs constantly telling me to shut up. We reached a room, probably a guest one and he slung me on the bed.

"Cya," He smiled and threw a small box at my face before leaving and the door made a clicking sound. It was locked. I sobbed, yanking at the handle hopelessly but got no response for what was probably a couple of hours.

I hugged my knees to my chest and could barely breathe from panic. I shakily grasped the tiny red box and flipped it open, revealing three sharp silver blades.

And so it begins.

------------

I had resisted the urge to do it for a while.

And I began to think about what I could do.

Michael?

I looked down at my pocket and pulled out my phone, seeing that it only had 5% battery left. Thats what I get for not charging it.

I texted him the town I was in and the words "purple door" quickly and then pressed call.

"Luke??? Are you okay?"

"Mikey, I- I c-cant."

"What?"

"Help me. I cant leave." I spoke hoarsely.

"Your friend?" He asked confused.

"No--- C-calum." I choked out.

"Oh my god Luke Im coming, its okay!" He yelled.

"I- I love you Mike." I cried and curled up into a ball on the floor.

"Im coming, I, oh my god- Purple door, is that where you are? Stay there I, oh my god, I love you so m-"

And the line went dead as my phone screen blackened. I died inside as I grabbed the red box and sighed shakily, beginning what I had tried so hard to stop.

I just wanted Michael.

I FEEL TERRIBLE I LET YOU DOWN AGAIN -_- BUT BIG NEWS.

I GOT A BOYFRIEND EEK.

HES NICE I GUESS :) THATS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I CLEARLY SAID I WOULD AND I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT IT.

WHAT SORT OF PERSON WRITES A WHOLE PAGE APOLOGY ABOUT NOT UPDATING, PROMISES TO THAT NIGHT, AND DOESNT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS? ME :/

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS THOUGH.

AND ALSO, I FINALLY SAW A PICTURE OF THAT "TERRIBLE PURPLE SHIRT" ASHTON WORE TO THE FIRST BAND PRACTICE. IT WASNT EVEN THAT BAD HAHA THEYRE SO HORRIBLE TO HIM ;) BYEEE XXXX