Yunho-ill make him plead

Jeong Yunho ☁️
"Y/n you're finally free from that monster"

WARNING- STRONG LANGUAGE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

You sat in your room crying in the dark for the tenth time this week, once you calmed yourself down you picked up the phone to dial the only person who has been there since you were kids "Y/N?! WHATS WRONG?!" You hear your best friend Yunho shout from the other side of the phone "Yunho he did it again he hit me again" you say between sobs "I can't keep on going on like this" You sob "hey y/n calm down I'll be over in 10 minutes and I'll cuddle you okay?" "Yunho it's almost 3am..." you say sighing after you hear shuffling in the background "I'm almost at your house" he says and ends the call. You get off the ground groaning due to the pain in your back and make your way downstairs,you hear the bell ring and make your way towards it wiping your tears, "Y/N!" Yunho says holding you "Yunho I..." you hiccup "cmon let's get you inside" he says closing the door. "What did that bastard  do now?" Yunho says concerned "he told me to meet him after school he sounded angry,I was scared of what he's was going to do so I went and he started shouting at me and called me...stuff" you say choking on the words "I tried to calm him down but he only got worse.....he...he pushed me really hard into the wall and hit me in the stomach...." you say crying out making Yunho hug you "baby I will kill that bastard for even touching you,I'm gonna make him plead for me to stop because no one deserves this" Yunho says and you can actually see his eyes going dark "Yunho no...he's gonna kill me,he won't let go" you say trying to change your best friend's mind "y/n I promise I'm gonna get you out of this,I promise I'll keep u safe" he says looking at you  and giving you a sad smile "I love you Yunho,I don't know how I'm ever gonna pay you back...I..." "shhhhh y/n you don't need to pay me back I'd spend all my nights just to make you happy again and you know that I love you" He says and hugs you "y/n I..." he's about to continue when someone starts banging on your front door making you jump, you start to shake Yunho stands up and motions you to stay where you are,he makes his way towards the door and opens it to reveal your abusive boyfriend standing there looking like he's gonna kill someone "WTF ARE U DOING AT MY GIRLFRIENDS FCKINH HOUSE?!" He shouts pushing Yunho and  making you flinch "FIRST OF ALL SHES NOT YOUR FCKING GIRLFRIEND YOU BITCH!" Yunho shouts back making you stand up and make your way towards the door slightly looking from the corner you could see Yunho pinning your "boyfriend" on the wall "YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHES SOME FCKING TOY YOU HIT HER ALL THE DAMN TIME WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yunho shouts again, you've never seen your best friend this angry before "WHAT DO U EVEN KNOW YOU MF BITCH" your "boyfriend" says pushing Yunho and straighten himself "SHE PROBABLY CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU THAT LITTLE BITCH!!" He continues making you boil with anger you storm out of the living room and towards the door, you push him off of Yunho and smack him "YOU BITCH YOU ARE THE ONE CHEATING ON ME YOU FCKING ABUSED ME AMD I STILL STAYED WITH YOU I DIDNT EVEN FCKING CHEAT SO DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU MONSTER!" " WE ARE FCKING DONE!!" You spit at him balling your fists, "OH LOOK WHOS HERE THE LITTLE SLUT WHO THINKS ITS OKAY TO YELL AT ME LIKE THAT" he pushed you "WHO SAYS YOU CAN LEAVE ME THAT EASILY?!" he says loudly and smirks facing you,he's about to smack you when you hear a loud crash and the next thing you know he's on the ground with Yunho tackling him "DONT EVER FCKING MESS WITH MY BEST FRIEND YOU BITCH I AM GONNA END YOUR FCKING LIFE!" Yunho shouts throwing punches at him "YUNHO STOP!" You say with tears running down your face trying to push him off your ex boyfriend but it's no use because Yunho kept on punching him till he starts pleading Yunho to stop, Yunho finally stops and stands up "DONT U EVER LAY A HAND ON Y/N OR ANY OTHER WOMAN!" "OR ISTG IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Yunho shouts making him get off the ground limping and making his way out the door, You shut the door with tears running down your face "Yunho!" You shout once you see him making his way towards the couch slightly crouching "y/n you're finally free from that monster I told you I'll get you out of this " He says smiling painfully, you hug Yunho and crying lightly in his shirt "you did it baby you got me free you..." he doesn't let you finish and smashes his lips with yours. Your lips moved perfectly in sync and in that moment your knew you Yunho will protect you till the end, he pulled away without saying a word and cuddles you till you fell asleep. You slept peacefully after a long time you knew you are gonna be safe now.

I hope you like this imagine,and don't forget to vote and comment.
-
-
-
ANYWAY GUYS ATEEZ COMEBACK IS FREAKING TOMORROW WTH IK SO EXCITED WE GON GET THAT FIRST WIN! ILL TRY TO POST TODAY I HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!! 💗
Fiz🦋