Yeosang-i dont hate u

Kang Yeosang 💫
"You know what we both are gonna sleep in your bed"

"Cmon y/n u always say no!" Wooyoung whines "just one party pleaseeeeeeeeee" he continues "Woo you know I don't like going to parties" you sighed at your best friend "Pleaseeee y/n" he begs yo sigh "ugh fine but only once" u say finally giving up "yayyyyy I love u y/n" he says excitedly "I love u too Wooyoung" "great now we have to choose something for u to wear" he says getting up from your bed and opening the closet you sigh checking your phone "done" he says happily you look at the outfit he has chosen and you sigh again "Wooyoung u know that dress is too short and I don't wear stuff like this" "oh shhh you'll look so stunning,and besides it's only one party it won't hurt" he says looking at you with a little smile "now u better get ready I'll pick u up at 7pm" "ugh fine" u say making him smile "oh btw who else is going?" "All the guys and the two of us" "Wooyoung,Yeosang is going too?" He nods, u sigh "you know he hates me right?" "Y/n he doesn't hate you" "you don't know that, he literally ignores me all the time and is kinda rude" u sigh "y/n you'll be fine" "yeah anyway I'll see you at 7 then" you say smiling "yeah bye y/n love you" he says walking towards the door "love you too Wooyoung" u say hugging him.
Once Wooyoung leaves, u sigh looking at the outfit "one party won't hurt" you think to yourself and decide to watch Netflix since it was only 5pm.
*time skip*
You got up and go to your bedroom to get ready u put on the outfit looking at yourself in the mirror you look good u had admit that, picking up your clothes from the floor u go to your closet and pick a pair of nude heels to match with your outfit,moving on to your makeup u apply some nude makeup and make your hair, as if on cue your phones starts ringing checking they caller I.D you open your speaker "are u done yet?" "Yes Wooyoung I'm ready" you say checking your makeup one last time "great because I'm almost at the house,I'll see you in 5 minutes" "okay" You say ending the call, picking your phone and your keys putting them in your purse u make your way downstairs that's when u hear the doorbell, you open the door meeting with a smiling Wooyoung "y/n h...." he stops speaking and looks at you, "what?" You say looking at him "you look stunning" he says taking your hand "you don't look bad yourself" u say smiling "guys hurry up!" Mingi calls out from inside the car, you both make your way to the car,opening the door you realise the only seat available is next to Yeosang,sighing you get in the car looking out the window watching the trees go by, that's when u feel like someone's is staring at you, u turn around making Yeosang look at the other side quickly, "he was staring at me?" You think to yourself, "hey y/n you look good" San says making you smile "thank u San" you say, "we are here" Seonghwa says from the front seat, you guys make your way out of the car stopping in front of a big house with really loud music playing, you guys make your way inside "You'll be alright y/n" Wooyoung says holding your hand "just stay close okay? You don't know any kind of people are here" he says making u nod your head,making your way to the kitchen u see a closed water bottle,taking the seal off you take a sip when a guy taller than you makes his way towards you "hey beautiful" he says eyeing you "are u here by yourself?" He says "no actually I'm here with my friends so if u could move out of my way that'll be great" you say trying to walk away "what about I take you to them" he says grabbing your wrist "no thank u now let me go" You say trying to get out of his grasp "aw why?" He says smiling "u don't want to go with me?" You're about to answer when u hear a voice from behind the guy "she said let her go!" he turns around meeting with a pissed off Yeosang "let her go Choi" ( A/N no it's a different Choi don't get confused) making him laugh mockingly "well isn't it the famous Kang Yeosang" he says looking at Him "what are u gonna do, u can't even fight me" he says making Yeosang even more pissed off,you see Yeosang's knuckles turning white from how hard his fists were balled, " don't make me do this because I'm gonna fcking kill you,you bastard let her go!" He shouts making u flinch, "fine,she is worthless anyway" the guy says releasing your wrist and walking off "we are leaving let's go" he says taking your hand and pulling you towards the door,In this moment you can't help but follow him towards the main gate "damn Hongjoong has the keys,stay here I'll be right back" u sigh looking at him going back in the house, "what is with him?" You think to yourself, you see Yeosang coming back with keys "I'm taking you home" he says and gets in the car, u sigh opening the door, u look outside of the window, u see that Yeosang takes a different way (which is exactly opposite to your house) "where are we going?" You say looking at him confused, " I'm taking u to our house" "okay I guess" you say looking down at your hands after a while which feels like an hour you look at him "he is handsome" u think to yourself "but he hates me" you think sighing "I don't hate you" Yeosang says suddenly, making you look up at him "u don't hate me?" You surprised "I don't" "I don't hate u either" you say making him smile a little, surprised u look out the window again. You both reach the house stopping the car u both walk up to the door,he unlocks it and you both make your way to Wooyoung and Yeosang's shared dorm, "do u need something to wear?" He says making u nervously reply "yeah" "here wear this" he says handing u a pair of his sweatpants and a plain t shirt,you make your way to the bathroom you think to yourself "I don't know what's up with him", quickly changing your clothes you put your dress and heels next to Wooyoung's laundry, u turn around and see Yeosang standing there looking at you and then quickly looks away,you're about to walk towards Wooyoung's bed when he speaks up "sleep in my bed" turning around you reply "but it's your bed where are u gonna sleep?" "I'll take the couch,you can sleep in my bed" and he walks inside the bathroom leaving you alone with your thoughts "what is with him being nice so suddenly" you think, he walks out the bathroom he's about to leave when u say "Yeosang?" "Yeah?" he says looking at you "Thank you....thank u for you know helping me" "you're welcome" he says smiling lightly "Go to sleep y/n" he says closing the light.
𝐘eosang's POV (wasn't expecting it? Cuz I wasn't either)
She is beautiful I don't know why I made it seem as if I hated her, she's amazing,she's funny,she's everything I ever wanted, If I only I could tell her that. Ugh.
Normal POV
After twisting and turning on the couch for an hour Yeosang finally gives up and makes his way up to his room, when he enters the room he sees that his bed is empty and you're nowhere to be seen, Yeosang gets confused and that's when u walk out the bathroom "Sorry did I wake u up?" You say looking at Yeosang, "even in low light he's beautiful" u think to yourself, "even in low light she's beautiful" Yeosang thinks to himself, "hmm No I just couldn't sleep on the couch so I came up here "well u can take your bed if u want I'll take Wooyoung's bed" you say "uh no you sleep in my bed" "Yeosang we are not having this conversation again...you know what we both are gonna sleep in your bed", without another word u both why in Yeosang's bed,facing away from each other "goodnight Yeosang" "night" he replies. 20 minutes later you hear Yeosang snoring lightly,you face him just looking at him "he looks cute" u thought to yourself, even tho it sounded pretty creepy,you staring at him while he sleeps, he started mumbling things "Y/N I don't hate you.....i...I like you" you lightly gasp and whispered "I like you too Yeosang" while drifting of to your own dreamland.

Word count:1522
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐲 🖤
—fiz 🦋