Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until a certain uncle of mine decides to run in my room with an air horn!

"GET UP! ITS TIME FOR DAYCARE!"

"Can't there ever be a day where you wake me up normally?"

"Nope"

"Whatever I'm up"

"Quickly dress because I have to get to the daycare early"

"Why?"

"Because some people I know are coming over"

"Oh cool!". I quickly went into my closet and found a (f/a) hoodie and some black shorts and quickly put them on. I then went downstairs and slipped on my (f/c) converse.

"Ready kiddo?"

"Yup!"

~Timeskip~

I hopped out of the car and quickly started walking to the daycare. As I opened the door I heard someone yell "Ow" from the other side. I looked over and saw a kid in a shark onesie on the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

"Its cool I'm not dead so that's a good sign"

"Heh I'm (Y/n) by the way and I'm so sorry for hitting you with the door"

"Hey it's fine I've been in worse situations"

"Hey your new here aren't you?"

"Well not exactly but yeah I guess"

"What do you mean-"

"SHAAAAARRRKKK"

"Uhh what was that?"

"That my friend was the call of the-"

The boy who I guess was Shark didn't get to finish because he was soon tackled by a kid in a moose onesie.

"Haha you just got baby slamm- oh hello there~ Shark who's your friend?~"

"Moose this is (Y/n), (Y/n) this is Moose"

"Hehe well hey there beautiful~"

"Oh boy..."

"Tell me about it", said Shark.

~Timeskip~

Sabre's P.O.V

I was in the playroom with Ryan and the gang until I heard a familiar voice yell, "SHAAAAARRRKKK". Could it be...no it couldn't...Moose?

I ran to the lobby the others behind me and as I arrived I saw Shark and Moose! I cant believe they're here....wait...is Moose flirting with my girl...?

"Wow it really is you guys! And I see you have met my girlfriend...", I said trying to hide my jealousy.

"Oh sorry Sabre that's your girl my bad!"

"Heh you know how to pick them dont you moose", said Shark chuckling.

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was walking out of daycare and suddenly felt someone grab my arm. I turned and punched the person. I gasped knowing who it was.

"Oh my glob Sabre are you okay?"

"Heh wow you pack quite a punch. I'm sorry I scared you"

"Its fine just warn me next time m'kay?"

"Will do"

"So what did you need? Since it looked like you clearly needed something?"

"Oh yeah right I just wanted to ask...you still wanna be my girlfriend right?"

"Sabre what are you talking about?"

"Its just the way Moose flirted with you today made me just...just..."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah that. And I was just thinking that maybe you were gonna break up with me just to be with him and then-"

I quickly pulled Sabre in for a kiss. It lasted about 10 seconds until we broke apart.

"Sabre I will never leave you...ever."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Then he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Hey is it fine if they still go camping with us. I mean thats the whole reason why they are here."

"Yeah. I mean as long as you're comfortable with it."

"Hey you just promised me we would stick together so yeah I'm cool with it."

"Good now I have to go I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Heh yeah see ya"

With that I walked away and followed Thomas to his car. I turned around and waved to Sabre. He waved back. As I was buckling in Thomas says, "So is this like a love triangle you guys got going on or...?"

"Thomas stop!"

A/N
Sorry for the delay I've been gone for two months or something but I'm done with this chapter and if you guys want u would love it if you guys would suggest some ideas for the next chapter! Anyways I appreciate all of you guys for reading and for following it's been an awesome journey and I hope to continue! Anyways hope you guys enjoy this song I left for you all and remember to stay positive and peace!!!✌