Chapter 6

A/N
Sorry for making you guys wait too long and stuff but I've been having a really tough time and yesterday pretty much cheered me up. So now on with the story! Yeah! By the way I know this song doesn't go with this chapter whatsoever but I just like it and I hope you do too!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Finally it's Saturday! I am so excited for today. I'm thinking that Thomas can take me and my friends to the carnival because why not? The carnival is filled with rides, animals, games, and food! He said yes as long as I take my pepper spray and my phone. Yeah I have pepper spray! Just for safety. Anyways after he agreed I decided to text Ryan, Goldy, Tina, Unicornman, and...Sabre. I'm still a little flustered about what he did on Friday. I mean he kissed me!?! I just hope Thomas isn't upset I mean he's really overprotective. I just dont want him to get mad when I'm around Sabre because...I think I like him...

Goldy's P.O.V

I just received a text from (Y/n) saying that she was inviting us to the carnival. I responded saying that I'll go with her and so did Unicornman, Tina, Ryan, and Sabre. Oooohh I can already see them together...

Sabre's P.O.V

I cant believe (Y/n) wanted to invite me at the carnival...YES!!! This is my chance to impress her...of even ask her to be mine...I know its early but I just feel like we've known eachother for like ever...like dog years right...?

Tina's P.O.V

So (Y/n) invited everyone of us to the carnival. I'm only going if Ryan goes because hello he's my cutie! I'm so happy that the new girl likes Sabre and not Ryan because if she did I'd probably have to kill her...uhh I mean to let her off with a warning...yeah.

UnicornMan's P.O.V

I cant believe this is happening...(Y/n) is inviting everyone to the carnival...even Sabre...the gods of love have spoken!