Chapter 9

Sabre's P.O.V

This is awkward...Thomas won't stop looking at me. I mean it's not like I'm gonna take (Y/n) home with me and do..."stuff". I love her and respect her and...and he won't stop looking at me. Maybe I should start a conversation with him.

Thomas's P.O.V

"So...Thomas how's it going...anything new?", Sabre said obviously pretty frightened by me. Is he seriously trying to start a conversation with me...he's really bad at it.

Third person's P.O.V

As Sabre kept trying to make conversation Thomas just ignored him and told him to help him with the stuff that's in the trunk. As Sabre was occupied (Y/n) stayed still on the doorway trying to figure out why her uncle looked pretty furious but she just forgot about it.

Later, they were all sitting on the couch watching movies. (Y/n) was in the middle and Sabre was to her left while Thomas was to her right. They were first watching the movie "Lights Out". (Might I add it was a great scary movie) During one part of the movie there was a jump scare and (Y/n) got scared causing her to jump on Sabre. Sabre just chuckled and cuddled her. Sabre then looked to his right and saw Thomas mouthing the words 'I'm gonna kill you'. Sabre then got nervous and started shaking a bit. (Y/n) noticed and asked if Sabre was alright. He simply just nodded and turned to look at the screen. (Y/n) was curious but then again didn't care. Instead she just put her head on top of his chest, her arms wrapped around his neck, and her legs on each side of him. She then simply just closed her eyes and relaxed. Sabre stiffened and turned to look at Thomas seeing him crush his empty can of soda with his bear hand and looking pretty mad. Sabre then just whimpered and told him self "I'm gonna die today".

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It was time for Sabre to leave so we were both waiting for Sabre's mom by the front door. We sat down and just talked but for some reason he kept looking over his shoulder...why? I turned to see and saw Thomas glaring daggers at him...ugh uncle. I quickly shot him a glare and he left running. I smirked in triumph and went back to discussing with Sabre.

As we were talking about our favorite movies we heard a honk and saw that it was his mom. We hugged eachother good bye and he walked to his car.

"Wait Sabre!"

""Huh what is i-mmm"

I quickly smashed my lips onto his and after a few seconds which felt like hours I pulled away.

"Heh for the road~", I said winking at him. He just stood there blushing and with his mouth hanging wide open.

A/N
Hello I'm not dead! I apologize for the slow update and short chapter but I've been really busy and I'm trying to keep my grades up. So far I'm doing really well and I appreciate all the support I get from ya'll. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me. Also I decided to add this vine because it reminded me of Thomas and how he is in this story. Remember to stay positive! Peace✌