"Sorry. Do I know you? I think you have the wrong person.

"I'm pretty sure you remember us. We scared you off, remember?" the man smirks.

"Ryo." My mother whispers.

My mother tightens her grip on my hand. "Momma?" I question.

Rage quickly flashes across her face. "There's no way in hell you are taking my daughter." She says picking me up. "Close your eyes." She whispers to me. I obey

"We didn't here you. Speak up." The man said.

"I said GO TO HELL!!!" My mother yelled.

I then heard a gushing noise and a thump. "YOU BITCH!!" The man yells.

I could tell my mother started running with me in her arms. "Momma? What's wrong?"

"They are very very bad people." I then heard a loud bang and flinched. "Vera, hold on very tight to me ok? And keep your eyes closed." Just then I feel gravity pulling on my legs and a breeze on my head. my mother had jumped over something. I felt a jolt indicating we had landed

I then heard a shot and my mother grabbed my head as she fell to the ground groaning in pain. "Dammit!" She cried out.

"That axe you threw. I'm here to return it!" A man said. His foot steps crunched louder.

"Vera. Look at me." My mother says. I opened my eyes and saw my mother with tears streaming down her face.

"Momma!? What's wrong? Why are you bleeding? Did you hurt your self!?-" I began to cry.

"Listen Vera." she began. "I have to go away, and you won't be able to see me anymore. But I'll still be with you. You just can't see me anymore, or hear me, and I won't be able to hold you anymore and- I... I will love you even when I go away."

"No! You can't go! We have to stay and wait for daddy! If you're hurt you'll get better just like all the time"

"I'm sorry but it's really bad. But that isn't important right now. You need to fly away as fast as you can and never come back. It's not safe here anymore. You fly and hide as much as possible. Live in the water if you have to, but stay away from everyone who is like me. If you ever find daddy, tell him...I'm sorry that I couldn't see him again."

"No. No! Momma you'll get to see daddy!"

"I... Love you Vera... Now fly away..." My mother stayed limp beside me.

"Momma? Wake up. Wake up momma. You can't nap here! The bad person is coming! Wake up! You can't go to sleep now!"

"She's dead so shut up." A voice said. Before I could do anything an axe went straight into the back of my mother's head. "Seriously Reina. You had to have a kid with a freak, I was being nice when I turned the other cheek when you brought him in. Then you get knocked up by him? You shallow bitch. You could have chose anyone. You could have chose me, but you choose a freak."

"Mom-ma..." I uttered.

"Didn't I say she was dead?!! You disgusting little shit?"

"She won't wake up."

"SHE DEAD! SHE WILL SLEEP FOREVER!" I continued to stare at my mother's body. "Gross. You have your dad's eyes and horns."

"You made her sleep. Why did you do that? It wasn't nice. That was so mean."

"Shut the fuck up. Your next."

For the first time in life, I felt a knew feeling. A feeling I didn't like but couldn't understand. It was towards everyone who made my mother this way. this man in front of me...I wanted him not only to die, but to completely disappear.