Oh yeah, we totally forgot about that! Niall looks around and shakes his head. "Guys, we can't just pick ones that target someone else. We're supposed to say vague things that we've never done. If we're just going to target one another, there's no point in playing. It's supposed to be fun!"

"Sorry Ni," we all mumble.

He grins and looks much happier all of a sudden. What a weirdo.

"Never have I ever said 'I love you' just to get laid," Niall says.

Zayn takes a small step forward and everyone gasps, causing his cheeks to turn red. "I was young okay," he croaks, getting defensive. "Leave it alone."

"Never have I ever watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Zayn states.

Liam slowly advances and we all burst out laughing.

"There was nothing else on TV that one time!"

"Never have I ever stole something," Liam says.

Zayn takes a step and shrugs. Niall looks at him disapprovingly and Zayn says, "Bradford bad boy, remember?"

"Never have I ever stalked an ex's boyfriend or girlfriend on social media," I say.

Louis takes a step and my mouth drops open. Who did he stalk?! When did he stalk? I have so many questions that I want answers to. Liam, on the other hand, looks confused. . . as if he doesn't know if he should take a step or not.

"What if it's current? Does that count?" he asks slowly.

"Um," I begin, not even knowing how to answer that. Who the hell is he stalking? I look around at the others and they don't seem concerned by this. Maybe they think he's joking? I look into his eyes and he seems dead-serious. "No, just exes."

Liam nods and stays in place. I make quick eye contact with Niall and he just shrugs; clearly not seeming to care as much as I do. Louis goes next and says, "Never have I ever been kicked out of a bar."

Niall takes another step and turns pink. "Irish, you know? It was bound to happen."

"Never have I ever taken a nude," he says.

Zayn, Louis and I advance. Liam looks shocked by this and Niall just laughs his head off. By this point, Zayn is already halfway to the middle, with Louis right behind him. Liam and I are around the same place and Niall is in last place. You know, this game isn't that bad actually. It's kind of fun and we get to learn even more about each other.

"Never have I ever eaten food that fell on the floor," Zayn says.

Niall takes a step and doesn't look ashamed whatsoever. "Five second rule," he grins. Zayn shakes his head and starts laughing.

"You're a little nasty one," he says softly.

"Hey, you kiss this mouth that's eaten off the floor so that makes you a little bit nasty too," Niall winks.

"Never have I ever put gum underneath a table," Liam says quickly.

No one takes a step forward. Woah, that's a first. Liam smiles and turns to me. "Never have I ever smoked marijuana."

Niall, Zayn, and Louis take a step forward. Once again, I found my mouth dropping open at this knowledge. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I turn over to Liam and he looks even more shocked than I am. He's looking directly at Niall and asks, "Why?"

"Zayn does it sometimes," Niall shrugs. "Sometimes I join him, sometimes I don't. It's not that bad Li, you should try it sometime!"

Liam quickly shakes his head and Zayn bursts out laughing. "Liam doing pot? Yeah right, that'll never happen Ni."