New People

OC's pov

Deep in the forest, a lone walker wanders down a path. It doesn't know where it's going so it's just.... wandering. It continues to roam down the path until a guy with a sword appears out of the blue and slices the walker's head in half, the man then turns around and looks into the forest then screams.

???: Come on!

The man then turns around just to have a walker creeps up on him and makes him fall to the ground, the man drops his sword as he tries to hold the walker back. He tries to reach his sword but cannot reach it so he turns his attention back to the walker. Just then, an arrow flies out of the bushes and hits the walker right in the head, killing it immediately. Another man steps of the bushes with a crossbow and walks to his friends, he sticks his hand out and helps him up.

???: Thanks Owen.

Owen: You owe me one, Finn.

Finn smiles before grabbing his sword and stabbing a walker, that was behind Owen, in the head, killing it immediately. Fin then takes his sword out and looks back at Owen.

Finn: Call us even, bud.

The two smile at each other before turning around and seeing 3 adults and child run out of the bushes and join Finn and Owen. Finn walks over to one of the adults then grabs her arm gently, inspecting a gunshot wound.

Finn: You okay?

???: What do you think?! You fucking idiot!

Finn: Sorry I asked.

Owen: Hey, now is not the time for you too to argue, not that it's new or anything, but we gotta go. Now!

???: Katie, here. Let me help you?

Owen: Ellie, you sure? Especially in your condition.

Ellie: I'm fine, let's just go. Come on, Iris.

Ellie places Katie's uninjured arm and processed to walk down the path with Iris by her side, Owen then turns around and follows them while Finn went over to the other adult.

Finn: You okay?

???: I'm fine, let's just keep moving. That herd is right on our tail.

Owen: Finn?! Sadie?! Come on!

Finn and Sadie catch up to the others and notice walkers surrounding them, they pull out their weapons and start taking out the walkers. Owen pulls out his sledgehammer and starts swinging it around, killing the walkers in his path, Finn pulls out his swords and does the same while Sadie stabs the walkers with her knife. The three form a circle around Ellie, Katie and Iris as a way to protect them but the walkers were outnumbering them.

All seemed losted until they heard a whistle coming from the forest. They look at the bushes and see two men, James and Louis, revealing themselves and charging at the walkers.

James kicks one walkers in the knee before kicking him again in the chest, making him fall over. Louis then swings 'Chairles' and bashes the walker's head in, just then two more walkers approach them as they turn around to face them. James then spins around and kicks one walker in the chest then his head which makes him drop to the ground, Louis finishes off his walker before bashing the walker's head in. As Louis takes out a few walkers, James turns around to face the group.

James: Follow us.

James and Louis then run back into the forest as the group look at each other before following as fast as they could. Eventually, they approach a small river bank where they all sit down and have a minute to catch their breaths. Owen then stands up and walks over to James and Louis.