Day One

One whole day... one whole of not being to talk to you in any means. It was hard.

I can see you're active on social media and it took almost everything of me not to contact you. It's the best for you and I always want what's best for you.

No communication with you was never the best for me though. Do you remember those times that you were in the field, for work, and there wasn't any phone signals in those areas and it took us almost a week of zero communication? That was always horrible for me. It was hard for me to sleep at night because I don't have any idea if you're safe or not.

I just hope this is easier for you. I just hope that you're doing better than me. I purposely tried to sleep until noon so I won't have to deal with the thought of you not greeting me a "good morning" like you always do everyday. This is torture to be honest.

My mind acknowledged this thought of us no longer together since three days ago but my heart have it. It's still being delusional that I could still somehow get you back. I am hopeful that I will. I know it will just hurt me more if I fail but I don't really care that much anymore. As long as I'll manage to make you fall in love with me again then I will do everything.

If only I have money right now. I will immediately fly to you. That was the main problem for us. I couldn't manage to find a way for me to go to you. I really want to be with you and I really need to be with you but I failed to give you that. It's probably you fell out of love from me.