Chapter 32

<<<<<<< | PREVIOUSLY | >>>>>>

Minutes after she have done cleaning the mess she made,

A certain ringing of her phone caught her attention..

With Mrs. Son's phone number in it

She then nervously answered the phone and put it into loud speaker. She swear she could hear sniffs from the other line

'M-m-Mina'

'y-yes m-mom?'

The other line went quiet for awhile and then Mrs. Son spoke

'C-Chaeyoung'

-_-_-_-Chapter 32-_-_-_-

im still giving you a warning

When Mina said Chaeyoung can go to the party Jeongyeon had invited her to she immediately wore something not to revealing and not too boyish just a simple t-shirt and then pants.

When Chaeyoung arrived, she was greeted by the ear- breaking sounds. A lot of people Drinking, dancing and probably some playing. She spotted Jeongyeon so she went to the older girl.

The two were partying as if its their last one.

Jeongyeon offered Chaeyoung some wine but she refused as she know Mina will scold the heck out of her. The party ended at exactly 10:00 in the evening.

Chaeyoung grabbed a taxi and was ready to go home. As they was peacefully looking at the road.

A truck was heading on her way, the driver is not drunk either. But the driver forgot to avoid it cause it was too late when he noticed causing the truck and the taxi to collide.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's mother explained to Mina the accident which Mina went crazy. She was crying and punching the pillow Chae had always use when she's asleep.

She was crying a river and no one can stop that.

Minutes later, she decided to go visit Chaeyoung and her parents. She remembered what hospital Chae's mom had told her.

At 'xxxx Hospital'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina entered the hospital, rushing, and asking the receptionist what and where is the cub, not minding her red and puffy eyes.

She immediately ran to the room basically Chae's in a surgery.

She found Mr. And Mrs. Son seating in the chairs, crying. She immediately greeted the two and also cried.

I mean who would not?

Their love of their life is in the surgery room in the verge of death , fighting for her life.

Mina called her 7 friends. Nayeon Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana,Jihyo,Dahyun and Tzuyu.

They all went towards her and asked about the incident but she couldn't form a word.
They all basically waited for the surgery to be done and hoped Chaeyoung's condition will be okay.