Horror/Angst Oneshot: "Says the prophecy.."

"Friends turn into foes, foes turn into friends.
One fall by friend, one fall by foe, one fall by stranger, one fall by family, one fall by an animal, and one fall by lover. Although, One of them will not fall. Who will it be?" Says the prophecy...

Based on a dream I had.

!!WARNINGS/REMINDERS!!
Yandere-ish???
Tribrid!AU Hybrid! Wolf!AU Witch!AU Roommates!AU
(If you know 'The Originals'. You're my Best Friend now.)
Hoseok x Yoongi
Yoongi x Reader
Reader x Seokjin
Uhhhh- friends with benefits kind of stuff??
Borderline Personality Disorder./Anger Issues./Littlespace.

INFO:
(Y/n — Tribrid.) – A Tribrid is part witch, part wolf, and part vampire. Personally the strongest because of how much she can control her powers.
Likes using big words.
The oldest, tallest (5'11) and strongest./28-100000000

(Seokjin — Hybrid.) - Half wolf and half witch. He's the strongest with his wolf side. But with magic? he's improving.
Second oldest and tallest (5'10)./27-7000

(Yoongi — Witch.) - A person that has/practices magic. The most powerful witch. but not as powerful and strong as Seokjin and Y/n.
Second youngest./26-666
5'7

(Hoseok — Wolf.) - Half wolf and half human. (Hybrid-ish.)
Youngest./25-500
5'10

From the most dominant (strongest) to the most submissive. (Weakest)
Hoseok's a bottom, you can't change my mind.
#ShortGuysCanBeDomTooLol

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Halloween.

Giving out free sweets and adorable smiles to every kid that asks for candy at their doorstep, Hoseok closed the door and plopped down on the couch next to his friend.

"How was work?" He asked, Yoongi shrugged and patted his soft, fluffy hair. "Stressful, like usual," Yoongi said, pouting as Hoseok placed his head on his shoulder.

"Want me to relieve that stress as usual?"

"Get in a room and fuck already!" Screamed the third wheeler/s upstairs, a windshield wiper laugh following right after.

"YAH!" Hoseok screeched, getting off the couch and running up the stairs to scold the oldest/s.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

You threw your hands up in a joking manner.

"I was kidding bro! But I'm seriously serious, I suggest you two get in a room because we don't wanna hear ANY of that dirty talk!" You said dramatically. Hoseok not getting the hint that it was a joke and getting very offended, then opening his mouth to say something he might regret.
Not until you cut him off, blood boiling and tone raised high.

"But yet again...why fuck when kids come at our doorstep every hour and hear unholy moans and groans outside of the house? May I add the fact that you both need 2 or more hours to finish your sex?!" You fired back with your tone louder than Taehyung's and Jimin's when they argue.