Fluffy/Angsty/Creepy oneshot: "Forest girl."

"You just can't come into someone's life, make them feel special, and then leave."

!!WARNING/REMINDERS!!
Highschool!AU
Hybrid!AU
A bit of bullying.
They're 14 to 18 in this oneshot.

_____'s parents got killed by the witches. Now, he's supposed to hate them, right? Well, Instead, He fears them. And the witches hate animals, animals like HIM. Because those animals killed their parents, so they swore to kill any ____ hybrid that they come across.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"You're hurt cause you're mine, I just wanna blow your mind.
You're getting further away from me again.
It's nothing huge, I said it like that but
To be honest, it might not actually be that."

—PROMISE, Park Jimin.

"Kim Y/n, known as that gorgeous, multi-language-speaking girl that's really active in and out of our school, also known as the girl that's the only human here, for now. Is that who we were talking about?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows while Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah, don't you think she's a little...I don't know...strange???" He asked, Jimin facepalmed at Yoongi's judgy-ness.

"Hyung, last time you said that was when we were talking about Taehyung, aka Y/n-ah's younger brother. Then he became our Friend. Is that what you're trying to do? be friends with Y/n-ssi?"

Yoongi's cat ears stood up as he widened his eyes. "What the f— no! I'm not trying to be friends with her, she's weird.." Yoongi replied, ruffling his own hair.

Jimin rolled his eyes and slowly nodded. "Sure, sure..."

Then the ball rang, and both of the boys headed off to their first period.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Jimin looked around uncomfortably, patiently waiting for the teacher while fumbling with his small fingers.
"Yah Jimin-ssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Jungkook yelled as he entered the classroom, Jimin snapping his head to look at the younger as his wolf ears perked up.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin enthusiastically replied, waving at him while Jungkook hurried to sit on the seat besides Jimin.

"Have you heard?!" Jungkook suddenly whispered-yelled, bunny ears down and Jimin tilting his head in confusion.

"We're going on a field trip to the forest! You know, the jungle-like one?" Jungkook announced, excitement obviously laced in his tone.

Jimin rested his chin under his tiny hands. "I feel like I've been living under a rock because nobody told me this." He pouted as his wolf ears laid flat on his fluffy hair, while Jungkook giggled at his cuteness.

"That's because I overheard them talking about us going on a field trip!"

"You WHAT?" Jimin yelped, Jungkook grinned and nodded, his hands pinching Jimin's cheeks as Jimin pouted again, but annoyed this time.

"Yeah, I know it's a bad thing to do, but I had to come up to you with something to say! I didn't wanna see you see me everyday empty-handed. So I did some snooping around-"

The rushing of students entering the classroom ended their conversation.

"We'll talk about this later, Jungkook." Jimin said under his breath, Jungkook nodded slightly before the teacher entered the classroom.