Let me down please

Warning this is going to get serious, this contains sucide, depression and all that stuff

GRAB YOUR TISSUES, ICE CREAM AND BLANKETS THIS IS GONNA BE BIG

??? POV

Saturday 13:45 Ren park 2017

"I love you" I said "I love you to" he said. Your the only person that I have in this place. We talked for what felt like hours, I couldn't help bu "Are you exited to see what you'll all scored to get into UA?" He said "Yeah but honestly I don't think I'm going to get in at all" "Oh come on I think you will make it in!" " Rento (Ren no toe) even if I do get in I'll probably get into a low class like 1-k maybe." Ugh I wish I was as confident as him, if I wasn't so weak then I would have had real friends. Yeah I have Rento and I guess I'm friends with #@!*+¥<| But everyone else hates me. " Hey you okay #@!*+¥<?" "Yeah just fine" He knew I was lying "Uhh I have to leave now! Bye Rento" I ran off leaving Rento in the dust.

13:58 home

I run into my house, go into my bedroom and lock the door. I couldn't help but cry, I curled up into a ball and cried for a while. I could hear my family coming home so I got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up. I look at myself ashamed on what I am. Ugly, weirdo, lame, depressed, anxious, messy, monster and boy wannabe.  I get changed into a beige sweater and black shorts and continued with my day with a smile. I didn't attend diner for  obvious reason, I actually l stayed in my room and cut myself on my arms. I'm surprised know one came for me to get me out of my room, surely someone would come for me or they hate me... Not surprised about that. Hmm wait isn't today that I'm getting my letter from UA? I threw my razor into my drawer, pen my door and adventure outside. No one is actually here, huh I swore I heard someone, I heeded down the stairs and go to the mail box. I checked it and there was a letter from UA...

Sunday 8:15 the streets

This is actually the best day ever! I can't believe that I'm got into class 1-a! I'm even wearing a dress, A DRESS!!!!!!! I'm just having all that good vibes today! As I was walking down I got cat called " Hey there cutie can I get your number and have you know what" No sir I do know what you want but that doesn't stop me! As I was walking I heard a girl screaming. I decided a to check through the creepy ally way (This already sounds bad) What I saw was absolutely horrendous. "Rento? Why would you do this?" "It's not what it looks like!, Eiko(A e ko) it's a misunderstanding!" He looked at me shocked he obviously  "LET MINA GO! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU  WOULD KILL SOMEONE!" He lether go but I could see the tears in his eyes "Let's go Mina"  "Thanks Kiri"

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

From previous chapters

Mina: You know that there are fake eye lashes right?

Sero: What no, why would someone invent that?

Kirishima: Yeah fake eyelashes are real

Kaminari: Are you sure about that? I mean what would be the point of them???

Mina: It lengthens the eyelashes and makes it look fabulousI can show you right now

Kaminari: Go ahead I bet it's not actually real

Mina: Takes of fake eyelash There

Sero: WHAT

Kaminari: Do you even have eyelashes anymore?

Mina: Yeah these are just fake

Sero: I need to lay down and think what you just did