Stupid Popo

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER KIND OF CONTAINS AGE RESTRICTED MATERIAL*

OH GOD IT'S THE PO PO! I drop my bazooka, but I still have my machine gun in my pants. I slowly and cautiously get out of my car, accidentally killing somebody. The police officer makes his way over to me to the point where I can reach out and touch him. Ew, his breath reeks of mint and cigarettes. His raspy voice brought shivers down my neck to my butthole.

He grabs my arms and forcefully pins me down against my car. It's literally so hot my flesh is burning.

CRAP NOW MELTED FLESH IS GOING TO BE SEARED ONTO MY LAMBORGHINI!

Wait, oh my god he's patting me down. He makes his way to my pants and grabs my penis.

"Sir, is this a gun?" The officer asks angrily. I clear my throat.

"Um. No officer. That's my penis."

"OH! That..is...your penis... Okay then." I just nod my head. Awkward.

On the bright side, my penis must be pretty long if he thought it was a gun.

"Hah. I thought it was one of those mini guns that people use. Like you know, the ones that are like two or three inches long? Except I thought It was an even SMALLER version of one of those guns. Haha, my bad." The officer laughs as he finishes patting me down and goes into my car.

Oh. Okay.

"So Mr. Espinosa..." He starts as he looks at my drivers license that he grabbed. "You killed two people, and I'm going to have to arrest you for that, because murder is against the law."

"No! Please don't! I didn't know!" I plead. Since when was murder against the law?

"Hmm. Okay, but I'm gonna give you a ticket." He takes out a notebook and rips out a slip of paper.

~short update~