"Ok good. So we just need Andrew to agree to Zachary's proposal and everything will be normal for me and you."

"Proposal? Zach is gonna ask to marry Andrew?" Jacqueline asked.

I facepalmed myself. "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school me, Jacqueline, Richard, and Zachary all watched and waited as Andrew finally exited the school.

"Okay all you need to do is put your note inside his locker." Jacqueline instructed.

"Are you sure you have true feelings for him?" Richard asked Zachary.

"Actually yes," Zachary answered. "I kind of always thought he was a nice looking guy."

"Hmm." I said quietly.

"Alright y'all, I'm shooting my shot." Zachary began to walk to Andrew's locker.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Christopher came and asked.

"Zachary is about to ask Andrew out by putting his love note in his locker." Richard said.

"Oh nice." Christopher said and watched.

"I did it." Zachary came back.

"Now we wait til tomorrow." I said. "Thank you for helping getting me out of this weird situation."

"No problem. I'm willing to help do anything for anybody. Even if it's asking someone I've been kind of nervous to ask to date me even though he had knocked me out two times in the past."

We all got a little silent until Christopher broke the silence. "I think I should get to soccer practice, I'll see y'all later."

"We only have another ten minutes til choir starts." Richard said.

"My mom's probably been waiting for a really long time for me I should get going." Zachary waved and left.

"Do you have art club today?" I asked Jacqueline.

"No. I lied and told my mom that we have art club and that it ends early so I can do this." Jacqueline said. "And, also hang out with you for a little bit." She began to hug me all seductive like.

I was hoping that my little man doesn't poke out while she's hugging me.

"Want me to give y'all some privacy?" Richard asked.

"No you're good." I said lightly pushed away so that scenario doesn't actually happen.

"Wanna go out and wait for my mom with me?" Jacqueline asked.

"Sure." I answered and we all walked out to the front entrance. Her car pulled up and she began to kiss me.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Richard." Jacqueline said and walked to her mom's car.

I sighed as I watched her car drive off. "You good?" Richard asked from behind me.

I turned and quietly said, "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the car ride back home, I kept hoping that Andrew will agree to go out with Zachary so he can finally leave me alone. They did had some conflict, but they might make things work....hopefully.

"Spaghetti with chili biscuits. Sound good to you?" Mom all of a sudden asked.

"Ooh you're making the biscuits again?" JD asked from the backseat.

"Yeah I'm thinking about it." Mom answered.

"Sounds good." I answered. "They were pretty good last time you made them."

"Aww, thanks." Mom smiled. "That encouraged me to make them more often."

I smiled and looked back at the window next to me. We got back home and noticed Dad's car parked on our driveway.

"Oh he must've gotten home early today." Mom said and got out the minivan. We walked in the house and smelled like tacos I think. We looked in the kitchen and noticed Dad preparing the taco shells. "Oh honey," Mom smiled "you made dinner for us?"

"Well yeah." Dad kisses Mom on the forehead. "Since I got home early I might as well cook dinner for you."

"Aww well I appreciate it even though I planned on making spaghetti and chili biscuits."

Dad stopped and looked at Mom in shock. "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know that."

"It's okay there's always tomorrow. But I still appreciate it though."

So I guess for dinner we're eating Dad's tacos.