🐰Prologue🐰

Hello there everyone! This is the second book featured by 'TMNT Daughter  Scenarios' and this has been the best book count of 2019 yet! I'm already in the 80's now can you believe it? I've been writing for like 3 years! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I have written this to you all. Enjoy!

Opening: Gasoline

Athena P.O.V.

"Hello Miss Rabbit, would you care for a cup of tea?" I asked up my tea pot and put arm around my stuffed bunny to make her say, "Yes, I would like some tea please." I poured her a glass of tea in her teacup as we pretended to take a sip together.

"Hmm, that was very delicious. Wouldn't you say Miss Rabbit?" I asked.

"Yes it w-" I was cut off by glass breaking in the other room down the hallway as I sighed knowing what's going on again. The same argument between my parents that are clearly acting like 5 years olds and I am around that age!

I could already hear them in the other room since the whole neighborhood may have heard them. 

"I am so sick of you! You're such a damn whore!" My dad yelled at my mom who were drunk as usual.

"Me? You can't even get enough money to raise this family from being poor!" My mom yelled.

"Your nothing but a damn slut." Dad sneered as I heard a slap coming from my mom. 

"I never want to hear that ever again! You bitch!" Mom croaked. 

I knew that mom and dad weren't taking their relationship quite very well either. I hate to see them like this and what I wanted was a normal family to be in since they hardly ever pay any attention to me at all.

"Screw you and our daughter as well. Your not even a well fitted mother to look after her." Dad yelled.

"Fine! In that case she must be involve for us to have an extra mouth to feed and look after." Mom said as I flinch feeling hurt when she said that I knew that this is something I should've  done from the very start. I looked in the closet to find me a bag to pack my things and take Miss Rabbit with me. 

"Come on Miss Rabbit, we're going to live by ourselves for now on

"Come on Miss Rabbit, we're going to live by ourselves for now on." I said hugging her tight in my arms as I carried her with me to open the window and step onto the ladder stairway to climb down and leave my old home. 

I walked almost all night that I was beginning to grow tired when I began to rest against the was all when I notice a couple of robot figures carrying crates with glowing green stuff.

"The mutagen has been successfully taken cared of Kraang." One robot said.

"Yes. Our new planet on this world will be taken over Kraang." Another one said.

What did they mean taking over our planet? That's when I felt myself being lift up by one of these robots as I squirm around to break free.

"Let me go!" I grunted kicking my legs and waving my arms around.

"Kraang it would appear that we have a stalker Kraang." 

"Very well then. Kraang take child with us." He said as he continued to carry me upward and thrown me inside of a white van before they shut the door. Where am I going?