Chapter 21 - What it means to love me Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

"I know. But that doesn't change the fact that we're okay. What would be better right now to enjoy each other's presence and bodies? We made up, we spoke out everything that's worth being mentioned and do you know a better way to end a fight? To sleep with your partner after the fight ended verbally only to seal the vow with our bodies?"

I'm speechless. She says all this so nonchalantly as if it's the most normal thing on earth. Is it really that easy? I never had make-up sex before. Maybe because I never stayed with a woman long enough to get into a fight with her, since Petra made sure to keep every women away for good. I have such a hunger for Nina right now. Every single fiber of my mind, body, and soul longs, craves for her. The moment when she ran out of my door, I realized that she's all I've ever wanted and needed. My everything to make it through the day and all I need to push myself through the monotony my life had become. Her optimism is contagious, and her joyful attitude makes my life brighter as the sun could ever do. And for the first time like forever, I feel like as if I've finally found what I've always been searching for through the years of bitterness. Perfection. A perfection I've never felt before. This is now my true home. Right here, just the two of us, with her arms around me.

I cup her chin with my fingers, tilting her face up in my direction before I peck her lips gently, leaning in more and more before I seal her mouth with mine completely. Our lips dance lazily against each other, deepening the kiss until it became a fiery fight of two wild beasts, full of passion and desire. It feels as if this is the first real kiss we're sharing, and I'm craving for more. I let my arm travel along her side, slowly following an invisible path that leads me directly behind her, where I placed my warm palm in the middle of her back, bracing it as I push farther in her direction to make her lay down on the bed. Towering above her, I supported my body on my elbow beside her head, my free hand caressing her side in long, tender strokes, feeling every curve, every single rise and fall, occasionally kneading her thighs before I wandered higher again, cupping one of her breasts through the fabric of her shirt and massaging it in circular motions. Without parting from her lips the whole time, I licked and gently bit her lower lip, mouthing a low sigh into her wet cavern after she granted me what I was begging for before we lost ourselves in a fiery and greedy french kiss.

Nina broke free from my lips after god knows how long, her chest hovering up and down to fill her empty lungs with air. I love it when she's breathless from my kisses. I look down into her eyes, how they shine with raw lust as I admire all her other wonderful features, her rosy cheeks, and slightly swollen lips. I can't repeat often enough how much I've feared not to share such moments with her ever again. To have her here, in my arms, laying beneath me, is just so intoxicating.

"Levi? Is something wrong?" She asked as her hand wanders up to my face, stroking my cheek. I leaned into her touch, kissing her palm and enjoying the warmth it brought with closed eyes before I answered.

"No. Everything is just perfect. I want to savor this moment. There's no need to rush."

She smiles and nods in agreement as her hand traces to my nape to pull me down, uniting our lips once again. All these kisses tonight feel so different. It feels as if we 're melting into each other, saying thousands of words of love in every language mankind knows without actually speaking. I move my lips to her chin, trailing kisses along her jawline, gently nibbling her earlobe to elicit a sensual sigh from her seductive mouth before I wandered down to her delicate neck. I allowed my lips to linger right where I found her magic spot, the spot that makes her gasp and shiver in delight. Damn...how much I love how her body reacts when I abuse her weak spot on her neck, how her arms wrap around my back to pull me against her, how she angles her legs to press them to my sides, bringing herself as close to me as possible while her back arches to reduce the gap between our chests to zero, erotic moans and sensual sighs leaving her sinful mouth. It's magnificent. Everything on her is simply gorgeous. My lips trail her neck up and down as my hand's simultaneously stroke along her sides, sliding beneath her shirt to cup her breast over her bra. She gasps as I squeezed it and I took this as an invitation to French her again, roaming her mouth until she was shuddering mush under my touch.