Our Love Will Never Die

Glinda woke to Green arms around her and the sound of soft beathing. Glinda lifted her head and looked up to Elphaba who was still out after there love making. The Blond girl moved an arm to move some of Elphaba hair that had fallen into her face. The Green Girl only seemed to move a little but was not woken. "Dam Elphie your a heavy sleeper"Glinda wipsered to herself
Glinda stayed in Elphaba's arms as she waited for her to wake.

Glinda soon hear Elphaba wakeing. "Good Morning My Sweet" Elphaba spoke as she woke.
Glinda looked into her eyes and Smiled. " I'm Hungry Elphie" Glinda said.
"Lets go down see what they have here".
Elphaba Pulled away form Glinda and Stood up out of Bed just to take note she was naked. "Oh" is all Elphaba could say.
Glinda loughed. "Oh Elphie I like you like that".
" I bet you do".
Glinda watched as Elphaba Dressed in some of the clothes they bought and Glinda tried to stand but forget about her ackle and fall to the ground. Elphaba heard the thood and looked back to see a naked Glinda on the ground. Elphaba wearing a pair of Jeans and a t-shirt walked over and pulled her up. " Sorry Glin i Forget about your ankle".
" So did I".
" You most of really twisted I thought it would be better by now".
"Yeah i know".
Elphaba sits her down on the bed and starts to dress her.
"Elphie you don't have to dress me".
" I undessed you and you can't stand".
Glinda smiles at her. Glinda is soon dressed Elphaba lifted her into her arms and left room and want out the door and down a long hallway. Soon makeing it to some stairs she heads down and out into the main hall and begains to look around. "You lost Elphie".
"Yeah a Little can you tell".
"Yes when your flustered you sigh a lot".
"So I do".
"Yes".
Elpbaba loughs and keeps going and soon she finds the kitchen. "Wow this is nice", Elphaba says.
"Yeah they sure have a place here".
Elphaba places Glinda on a barstool and props her lag up on another. Elphaba walks over to the fridge and pulls out a ice pack and walks over to place it on Glinda's Anckle. "Thanks Elphie".
"Your Welcome my Sweet".
Elphaba walks over and pulls out what she needs to make breakfast for the two. Eggs, Bread and many things. Glinda watches as Elphaba begain to cook for her. Elphaba always would make things back at Shiz for the two if she had the time to. Once Elphaba know Glinda had a bad day so when she come back to there room Elphaba had found a place to make cookies for her to try and make the girls day better. Glinda should of know Elphaba had feeling for her then but at the time mind was on other things.

Soon the breakfest was done Elphaba placed a plate before Glinda and walked around with her plate and she sat down to to Eat. "Elphie thanks for this".
"Your welcome my sweet".

They ate and soon finshed Elphaba stood up and took both hers and Glinda's plates and want to clean then once she was finshed she dryed off her hands and walked back over to Glinda and lifted her up and walked out of the room. "So want to go to the livingroom"asked Elphaba.
"Sure".
She walked down the hallway and soon found the livingroom which was a big room with a TV a lourge couch and bookshelf she walked in and placed Glinda down. She stood and looked behind to see a large bookself behind the couch. Glinda watched as Elphaba walked to the bookself and pulled a book off and looked at it and then walked back to sit down next to her. "You having a reading wothdrow"?, asked Glinda.
"Maybe".
Elphaba begain to read and Glinda sat there snuggled into Elphaba. "Elphie"?
"Yes Glin" Elphaba put her book down.
"If we ever get out of this alive i will make sure you have the worlds biggest libery in our house".
"You would do that for this Wicked old thing"?
"Yes and your not Wicked".
"And Glinda what do you mean by getting out of this alive"?
"Elphie you never know what will happen and I will die at your side if needed".
"I will not let you do that".
"Elphie but.....".
"NO Glinda....l"
The thought of somthing happing to Glinda made the monster surface.
Elphaba jumped off the couch she could feel the anger that raged though her she turned tawords Glinda. "Help me Gli...Glinda".
Glinda even in pain stood up and wrapped her arms around her.
"Shhhhh calm down " Glinda said.
Glinda stood there with Elphaba in her arms she could hear her Beathing change form heavy to slowing down and they fall into the couch.
Elphaba leaned in and kissed Glinda and pulled away. "Thats the reason i love you. You see the real me and you can stop it".
"Thats becouse I love you my Elphie".

Thanks for Reading i know its short the next chapter will be longer.

Jetcat_14
P.S Wicked's The Wizard and I is my Jam at this moment.
P.P.S At fair I was at a week ago a band there Sang Defying Gravity and it was the greatest thing ever.