Morning Comes things learned.

The sun rise over Shiz leaveing what happen last night a top news story for everyone to talk about. But it left Glinda in a Haze after what the monster had did for her.
Bow walked up the Stairs to Glinda and Elphana's room walking in he looked around he know this is where it had came form by the way it looked.
"Sir here is where it come form people say", One of Boq's men said.
"I bet that green girl Glinda shares a room with might know she was here last night and now she is just gone without a word to anyone even Glinda".
"Boq",Glinda said pushing her way though the group into the room.
Boq hugged her but she pushed him away.
"Glinda how did you get up here".
"That doesn't matter Have you learned anything could it have killed.....", the thought stopped Glinda in her tracks.
"Elphaba she... I don't know yet all I know is she is not up here".
Tears fall form Glinda's eyes the thought of Elphaba like that brought it to her.
"Oh Elphie please be ok", Gkinda said to herself.

Elphaba had found out where she was only two Miles form Shiz. Shd had found a dress on a cloths line to put on and was on her way back . Elphaba tranbled as she walked the fear of what had happened made her wish life was normal wanting it to come true even more. Elphaba made up her mind just to hide out but she had one thing to do to find Glinda first she had too see if she was ok. She remeber where she would be waiting for her like she would always do.

Glinda stood at the spot where she would wait for Elphaba when she would go to the Libery every moring they would meet to walk to first hour together. Glinda hoped Elphie might have stayed somwhere when she heard what had happened but her not telling her was strange becouse she would if she had gone somewhere or given her a heads up but thought was cut short but a voice she heard everyday and always made her Happy Elphaba Thropp.
"Glin".
"Elphaba Thropp",Glinda said as she saw the green girl.
Elphaba watched as the blond wrapped her arms around her. And to just pull away to slap her.
Elphie had to fight herself to keep the monster at bay so it would come out on Glinda and hurt her it was just getting worse by the day. And she did and she know now be the time to tell her of her other half as she called it.
" Glinda we have to talk about something but not here".
"Ok Elphie what is it".
Elphaba put her mouth close to Glinda's ear so close she could feel Elphaba breath "The monster", Elphaba said.
Unknowing to Glinda she had a mic put on her by Boq so he could hear her when she would talk to Elphaba He put on her in the breff hug they had.
"Sir they are on the move", said a soldier who was asked to follow Glinda and keep an eye on her. Boq know she would talk to Elphaba at some point and it was now.

Glinda followed Elphaba she had been takeing them to Elphaba studying spot only Glinda had ever known where it was becouse she gone there many times before with her it only sat about 100 yards form behide the libery.
"Here Elphie ".
"Yes my spot".
It was a tree in the middle of a opening in a feld area behind the school. Glinda and Elphaba sat down in the grass.
"Sir I see them", said the soldier.
"if Elphaba the Green girl says anything about the monster call me in I will take care of it", Said Boq.
"I have a team ready on hand ready to take care of her or it or ever the who ever the dam monster is".

"Glin first of all I'm the....",she stopped.
"Elphie what is it"?
"Monster I'm the monster".
"Elphie no you can't ....you", Glinda stopped speaking unable to say any words.
"Elphie how long".
"For as long as I have been well alive Glin".
Glinda just keep looking down at the grass.
Elphaba know here was her shot too tell Glinda she loved her knowing she might not live long enough to ever tell her.
"And Glin I......Lo", she stopped hearing tanks and hallcopters coming she stood up.
"Glinda get out of here NOW".
"Elphie".
"GO", she put her hand up pointing.
When Glinda saw Elphaba take off runing she know this was going to be bad "Was Elphaba going to tell me she loved me", Glinda asked herself.

Elhaba had to get away form Glinda if she become it she know something might happen to her.
A Jeep come over the hill with Boq and Glinda's father. Glinda want to them makeing them stop.
"Popsical, Boq".
"Get her in here Boq" Mr.Uppland said.
Boq grabbes her and pulls her into the Jeep. But she puts up a fight anf scarms.
"Galinda Look at me" Her father said.
Glinda looked up at her father. "Your friend is now a danger to all of Oz".
"No she isn't she my friend".
"I heard what she said about the monster".
"I do you even know about that",Tears fall form her eyes.
Boq took somthing off of her back a mic.
"This he said".
"How..Did....You get that on me".
"When I brefly hugged this moring".
Anger raged though her but not as much a Elphaba would soon have.

Thanks for reading please follow me and vote.