The Monster of Shiz.

Glinda sat picking at her her carrets pushing it around her plate. Boq took note but didn't say a word as he watched but somthing would put the date to a stop Boq's radio Glinda had not seen it before it sat on his belt. He pulled it up to him Glinda heard every word. 'Monster or Beast a Shiz General Upland needs You".
He stood up. "Sorry to cut this short my love but my Job has to be done". The way he said it made Glinda lose the little food she ate but Elphaba was there and who knew if she had been hurt form the monster. Boq was already gone before Glinda had a chance to grab her bag and leave."Boq" she looked up and see he was already gone.

The beast also know as Elphaba Thropp had thorw a few cars and smashed somethings like tree's and lightpoles.  It walked slow looking about for Glinda Upland but no luck. The beast may be Elphaba but lacked the thinking of the smart girl. Its thought was cut off by a bullet missing it. Elphaba was kind of hinden by the darkness of night only a outline was to be seen.

Elphaba hand made a fist and it growled at the army men. It was two times taller then Boq the one who had tooken the shoot. Boq feared it but couse he would"t show it.
"So we finally meet the beast, monster, demon what ever the hell they call you".
Army men came in around Elphaba.  Elphaba lifted her hand above her head just to slam them down she hit the ground with force knocking them all back. It jumped away leaveing them.
"I will learn who you are and kill you" Boq said as he lefted himself off the ground.

Glunda walked back to the drome she shared with Elphaba but was stopped when she saw cops all over the place. "ELPHIE" she yelled and ran trying to get in to the building.
A cop pulled her away telling her Elphaba hadn't been there. She took a deep breath but she know she would have to see her face to face to be sure she would be fine. She know where Elphaba might be at the libery.
Glinda walked along the dark path unknow to her a couple of men had been following behind her. She get there just to see it was closed. "No Elphie", said Glinda to herself.
The men moved in closer to Glinda.
"Um what do we have here", one of the men said.
Glinda turned around just too see them behind her. She takes a step back just to be stoped by the door of the libery at her back. She let out a scearm for help but she know it was useless. She closed her eyes and know her fate. But something had heard her scream for help the monster. She jumped makeing a thood in the darkness. A growl could be heard making the men  turn around at the sound. One of them cought sight of Elphaba's  large shape his eyes widen when an arm come out of the dark. And grabbed him pulling him into the darkness thorwing him into a tree. The other men took off leaveing Glinda.
Glinda had tears rolling form her eyes. They where closed when she heard the breathing coming form the monster. It stayed in the dark eyeing the blond. As it took a step forword but stopped at the sound of  hallacopters and  tanks could be heard the stepped away leaveing Glinda there. Glinda stayed there in shock of what happened this thing she has always heard about the monster Boq talked about saved her.
Elphaba left the area going into some woods to become herself once more. She layed on the ground she rolled over and took a deep breath in covering her face with her hands"Oh my God" she said as she cover her hand with her mouth. She sat up and begain to walk and find out where she ended up now.

Thanks for reading and Please follow me and the story and thanks for reading it.