let's go to the Castle in the West.

The sun rised over Oz everything and Everyone was wakeing. Glinda still layed asleep in the arms of Elphaba who was also still asleep. Elphaba's arms where around Glinda who layed atop her in the cave they where at in the middle of nowhere. Soon the sun shined into the cave couseing the blond girl Glinda to wake. She slowly opened her eyes just to look out and see the wall of the cave but looked up too see Elphaba still asleep. Glinda loughed at the fact the Elphaba was snoring as the green girl slept. Glinda didn't move do to the arms around her and found the joy to have them like that. "Oh Elphie I don't see why they fear you"? Glinda asked herself. But soon the green girl was waking up too. Glinda still stayed until she heard Elphaba say "Good Morning My Pretty".
To hear Elphaba call her that made her blush.
Glinda sat up as Elphaba did. Glinda gave her a kiss . "Elphie I think I might go down to the water to wash up".
"Ok Glin".
"Then we will find out what to do and get you some new Clothes".
" Whats worng with this" Elphaba said Jokingly.
Glinda shoock her head and left the cave. She walked down the rocks haveing to slide down some of them. She made it she got down on her knees puting water in her hands and splashing her face she washed her face and letting dry and standing back up makeing her way up to the cave. She saw Elphaba at the opening smileing at her. Glinda got a good look at Elphaba in the light she had a cut on her face. "Oh Elphie" Glinda said as she reched up and touched it. "Glin".
"Elphaba at some point we need to talk about what happened".
Elphaba looked at her. "Ok" is all she could say.
They stood for a moment . Before Elphaba asked. " So Glinda where to go".
" Um". Glinda thought and it hit her The Castle in the West.
"Elphaba how about the Castle in the West Flyero's he would never shut up about all they had and this one I geuss is real. He said they never go there do to how far it is form the Emrold City".
"Glinda you know we can't just go out there becouse some rich boy you dated said it was real".
"Elphaba I know but what chose do we have".
Elphaba looks at her. "Fine, but there better not a dam soul there".
" I am of sure on it", Glinda smiled at her.
"I love you Glinda".
"I love you to".
Elphaba kissed her.
Elphaba belived her them taking her hand and walking in the way to the west.

.........one Hour later.

Elphaba and Glinda had found a little town. "Glinda I will stay out of town to be safe".
"I'll got things we need and you a couple of things to wear".
"Yeah i would if I was you".
Glinda walked into the town founding a small local  store with everything they needed. She walked in grabbed food, water, and clothes for Elphaba and some other things she walked up to the counter to pay just too see a missing poster of herself and a wanted one for Elphaba. The lady that was behind the counter looked at her. Glinda prayed she wouldn't be noticed as the missing girl on the poster. The woman looked at the poster and then Glinda. "Your Glinda Uppland of the Upper Upplands are you not".
"Shit" Glinda thought. As she thorw money on the conter and left running to Elphaba who could see the worried look on her face. "Elphie....We....Have to go".
"Whats wrong"?
"They have posters out for us".
Elphaba's eyes widened.  "My Oz".
She grabbed Glinda's hand and ran with her following her back into the woods heading west thinking that had gotten far enough they stopped. Glinda sat on a rock and pulled the bag up to her.
"Here Elphie" she said as she handed her a new shirt and pants  "Thanks Glin".
She pulled off the old shirt and pants and jokingly throw it at Glinda. Glinda saw Ephaba's whole body her chest everything making her blush. " Elphie" .
"Yes" she said as she put on her new bra.
"Your the most beautiful thing I have ever seen".
"Glin ". She said as she pulled on the new clothes
Glinda had no words until she felt a hand touch hers pulling her up into a kiss.
Elphaba now wear a blue botten up shirt a pair if jeans and a pair of boots.
"Looking Good Elphie".
"Thanks my sweet".
Elphaba kisses Glinda again.  They soon begain on there move to the West praying they wouldn't be found.

...........Back at Oz........
Mr. Uppland sat at his desk waiting for the call of eather Boq being ok or of Glinda being found and the monster. His hands shakeing. "Dam monster" his lips mumbled still working.  But somthing would change his mood a phone call. The phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello" his vocie rang out.
"Yes is this Mr.Uppland".
"Yes".
" We have news'.
" What about"?
"Your Dautgher Galinda".
"What is... Did you found her"?
"No but...." He was cut off.
"Why call then"?
"Some one seen her".
"What"?
"She was seen a couple of hours ago at a small town at least 20 miles form the last time she was seen".
"Send armys out we have to search the area".
"We are on that sir".
"Good call back if you found or learn anymore" Goodbye" he hang up the phone and layed back in his chair his hands move down in face this was stressful for him. For one its was the monster he was always heard about and always wanted to get if it proved to be real but next to that his only Dautgher out there with it didn't help him any. He was fearful for her even though she didn't fear the beast as much as he did.

.........The Wicked Beast A.KA Elphaba and Glinda.......
Glinda and Elphaba walked a couple of more hours until the sun begain to set. "Elphie you think we should stop?", asked Glinda.
"Yeah".
Elphaba looked around and saw a spot where the trees where covering the ground so if it rained they would have a chance to be out of it. Glinda sat herself down on a rock and Elphaba stood next to her leaning on a tree  Glinda's mind raced she was scared and she wasn't going to tell Elphaba ,how could she if she didn't fear the one they now called the Wicked Beast. "Glin is somthing wrong"? , asked Elphaba.
She could tell by Glinda's face. "Glin".
"Elphaba I'm scared".
"Of what", .
"What is going to happen? I can't lose you".
Elphaba sat on the ground and pulled Glinda down in her lap. Glinda's head rested on her shoulder.  She held onto her as she slowly begain to cry. "El....Elphie....It hit me...What...What if I .....Lose you"  she cries harder into Elphaba as she hold her and rocked her slowly. "You won't".
"But Father he is not going to stop in trying to found you".
"Well I will just have to fight then no one will take me away form you, I love you Glinda". She kissed her lips as she slowly watched Glinda dift off sleeping in her arms. Elphaba didn't move she stayed leaning on the tree and soon dift off into her own sleep.

Hope you guys like this story if you do please vote and comment what you think.
Thanks for the help once again form lrhaboggle