Gally | Injuries

[IMAGINE FOR: @solidmidnight]

You were made a med-jack because of your amazing job of helping people, but to be honest the job was boring, you sat on a chair waiting for someone with an injury to walk in, but no one did. You give up and stand up, fixing your shirt and hair you walk out of the med-house really bored.

You decide to go look for Minho as you glide around the glade. You tried looking for him by yourself but finally gave up, "Hey Newt!" You yell jogging over to him. "Have ya seen Minho around?" You ask placing your hands on your hips. "Y/N, he's a runner." He replies. "Yeah I know! Now where is he?" You ask wanting the full statement. "He's out running." He answers. "Because that's what runners do.." "Ohh!" You slap your face sarcastically. "Right, so where is he running?"

Newt sighs. "Hasn't anyone told you about the maze?" He asks. "The maze? What maze!" You say intrigued. Newt face palms himself. "How could anyone forget to explain the maze, I can't beli-" you cut him off. "You slint-head!" You laugh, "I'm just joking around, ya shuck head, I know what the Maze is!" You chuckle even more. Newt's serious face suddenly changed into a shy smile. He turns around, "Bye, Y/N" he says lowly, still laughing at himself.

You walk over to the maze doors and peer in. "Ohh." You mumble feeling a coldness. You grab your arms and rub them. It was then when suddenly you felt a weird pull of your body, itching you to come forth into the maze. It was like an invisible rope tied around your body pulling you forward, and you couldn't help it.

"VIOLATION OF THE RULES!" A boy suddenly yells, but you ignore it. You didn't see the massive pack of guys forming around you until one of them comes and pushes you away from the maze. The force of the push led you to fall over onto the soft grass.

"Ow." You groan, rubbing the arm you forcefully landed on. It was starting to bleed.

The guy who pushed you came forward. "I'm so sorry, but I had to do that.. Nothing was stopping you going into that maze. Literally nothing." He explains, while you give him your 'I'll kill you' look, "we tried everything, I had too-..."

"Gally, she's a girl! You can't do that." Newt runs forward helping you up. "It's okay really." You try and reason, wincing from the pain throbbing on the right side of your hip. "I know.. But she nearly broke the rules and rules need to be kept in order. Or else-" Gally stops. You try to take a few steps but it really hurt, "Everyone just clear off, okay!" Alby shouts, and the pack of boys turned around and left, including Gally.

//

"Are you sure you're okay?" Newt asks again, helping you into your bed. "Yeah- I'm fine, just a bruise to the hip and a cut to my leg and arm. Nothing major." You state trying to get comfortable without putting any pressure your sore areas. Newt grabs the bed sheet and covers you with it. "If you need anything just ask and us and we'll help you right away." He states giving you a smile, you nod and he leaves.

//

As you finally start to drift off into a deep sleep, Jeff your Med-Jack friend runs in. "She can help you with your injury." He says showing the patient to the seat next to your bed.

You suddenly sit up, "I'm so very sorry, Y/N I know your hurt at the moment but no one else can help him right now and he needs fixing." Jeff explains, "and I have a leg injury to deal with so..." He doesn't bother finishing and speeds out of the room again.

You look at the patient who was clutching their hand tightly, it was Gally. Startled to see him you lightly jump and land on the bad part of your hip. You quickly lean over on the left and grab your bone, wincing in pain. Gally stands up and walks around to the other side of your bed. "I am so so sorry. I can't believe I'm the one that has done that to you, please believe me, I didn't mean too-" he carries on, not listening you finally realise why he needed help, his hand was drenched in blood and looked very swollen.

"Just shut up, alright?" You say cutting him off and sitting up gently again. He nods. "Sit down." You instruct, slowly getting to your feet and carefully moving around to grab a wet towel. You head back over to him and clean his hand, making sure not to stand on the right leg as it pierced your hurt hip.

"What happened to you?" You ask weakly. "I punched the glade wall, really really hard." He explains, looking up at you. "And may I ask, why you would do that?" You ask again smugly. "I was punishing myself for what I did to you." He explains, making you begin to feel sorry for him.

You walk back to the cupboard and grab some stinging lotion, to help with the scratches. You begin to add the substance onto his freshly clean knuckles and rub them in. You see him strain his face as the lotion stings his skin. Once done you grab the tape and you wrap up his hand. "You're done." You say limping back to your bed.

He pulls the chair over next to you and begins to talk as you lie down. "Thankyou for that Y/N, I know I didn't deserve it. Or maybe I did.. That lotion sure was terrible." He looks at the ground, while you start to chuckle.

"Well.. You deserved it Gally..." You whisper, "you know what Gal? You sure as hell have great strong arms. Strong enough to leave me lying here with a hip, I can't put pressure on. So no thank you." You say sarcastically. "Would you like to see it? Huh? My hip?" You don't even let him answer you pull up your shirt and show him the purple hip you had received from earlier that day.

You look up at Gally and see his eyes turn red. He was beginning to cry. "Words can not explain how much I am so sorry." He runs his bandage free hand over his head. He then gets up at walks over to the wall about to strike another punch. "WAIT STOP!" You yell, sitting up.

"I just fixed that hand... Use your other one." You say as he swaps hands lining up for the hit. Just before he swings you yell again, "I'm joking Gally, don't be so stupid! Sit down." You say patting the chair next to your bed. You were using reverse psychology making him feel what you felt but now you just felt bad.

"I know your sorry, and I know that you didn't mean it, so just stop feeling so guilty Gally. I am the the type of person who forgives and forgets, you were only trying to protect me and I am thankful for that." You say trying to make Gally feel better. Gally's head shoot straight up, "Hearing you say that.. Pulls so much weight of my shoulders. Thank you.. But.. -still, I need to do something to show you how really sorry I am", "And how are you going to do that?" You ask curious.

"I don't know." He mumbles.
"Well actually.. I do." You tell him,

You then grab his chin and pull it too your face, kissing him. He pulls back and says, "this is a very good way." He smiles. "Very true." You chuckle as he gets up and leans on you, "ouch-ouch-ouch." You whine, "Oh. I am so so sorry." He pulls away taking his weight of off you.

"I think you need to show me how sorry you are, again." You smirk, "Good that." He smiles, pulling you in for another kiss.