Firestar X Rude! reader

Your p.o.v.

    Y/N woke up in in the ThunderClan camp. She missed the warm, black concrete of two-leg-place. Now she was stuck here with...these Wildcats. They'd offer you a mouse but Y/K refused because, why would anyone eat fur and bones? Disgusting..
    Y/N did have an eye on one particular cat. His name was FireStar...
    He was a handsome flame colored Tom with handsome emerald green pools for eyes. When he walked Y/N couldn't staring at his flank.
     Y/N's  P/C  bristled when she saw the sandy colored she-cat, Sandstorm, nuzzling against her.

    Later that evening Y/N stared at the grass when Firestar approached her with a mouse.
     "Do you know why you're being kept prisoner here?"
   "So we can become mates?" Y/N replied with a smirk.
    "Oh-" Firestar replied. "Sandstorms out on a hunting patrol with Brackenfur, Mousewhisker, Lionblaze and Dovepaw.. wanna fo for a walk around the territory?"
    "Yes!"
    Wow, that was easy.
    "So Y/N, do you like this part of the clan territory?"
    "Yea!" Y/N replied.
    "Do you like Sandstorm?"
    "No really, she always has her nose in the air and she always seems to yell at you." You lick Firestar's forehead.
    "Hmm" Firestar frowned but you didnt mind. He was yours now.

   After 4 moons Y/N had joined ThunderClan and was mates with Firestar. Sandstorm was jealous but that was fine in your opinion. She was a selfish brat anyways.
   Squirrelflight and leafpool often gave you dirty looks too. They got their mousebrain from Sandstorm.  

   When Y/N was walking alone you smelled three thunderclan scents.
All of a sudden you where attacked. Sandstorm! And squirrelflight and Hollyleaf!"
   You fight back but it's too late theres a fourth cat..only.. is it a ghost? Then the blackness clouds your vison abs you can smell the salty smell of blood on your own fur. Everything is blackness. You close your eyes and feel at peace.

Squirrelflight's POV

Squirrelflight hid silently in the bush looking at the former rouge, Y/N. She felt Sandstorm and Hollyleaf next to her. Then finally her mother struck, then Hollyleaf and then Squirrelflight. They ripped Y/N to shreds with the help of Spottedleaf. After Y/N was dead, HollyLeaf picked the fur out of Y/N's claws. Squirrelflight didnt want to do this. Sandstorm, Hollyleaf, and Spottedleaf made her.
    Y/N didnt believe in StarClan, spottedleaf had said, so FireStar would never see her..

Sandstorm put Y/N's body in monster-water(car oil) and put her on the side of the thunder path.
All three of the cats washed in the lake before coming back from their "patrol."

Firestar's p.o.v.

Firestar looked on his corpse. Sandstorm had died too, Spottedleaf watched her die.
Y/N padded down from the stars, Sandstorm and Spottedleaf behind her. Hollyleaf padded down too.

KAY 8 MOONS LATER

Y/N p.o.v.

Spottedleaf had been wrong, she did beleive in StarClan. In StarClan  y/n and Firestar where mates. Once Firestar had found out what Sandstorm and Spottedleaf did he could never forgive them.
You shared tounge happily for genarations and faded away soon after Spottedleaf did.

Y/N had a good life in her opinion.

544 words UwU//