•Chapter 4: Jealousy

Sam's POV

I walked back into the kitchen with Harry still holding my hand and Tee, who now had linked arms with me. When everyone heard footsteps all heads turned in our direction.

"Hey Sam. Where did you disappear to?" Mike asked from where he was seated.

"I...um..." I stuttered.

"She was talking to us about London" Harry said to them. I looked down at him and smiled gratefully. He let go of my hand, ran to his seat and Mike put pancakes in front of him. Tee pulled me along and we sat down next to each other. (The seating is at side (birds-eye-view)) Mike put a plate of pancakes in front of us both and we both grinned at him. He walked back to his seat and then asked, "So, Sam. How was London?".

"It was brilliant. The people that worked in parliament were really nice. The piece of wall I was painting on was right next to door which meant there was a security guard there all the time. His name was Bob and now he's my new best friend" I began. I directed the last sentence to Harry which he giggled at. I continued, "anyway, I got to go sight seeing. I saw 'Big Ben', I went on the 'London Eye', oh and got everyone presents".

"Really?" Jody said.

"Yep and I hope you all like them" I said back. "I also went to Buckingham Palace".

"Oh I went there once" Gina commented.

"Did ya? It's a great building isn't it" I said to her. She nodded in response.

"Olivia had been there before" Rick randomly said.

"Really?" I said half interested and half annoyed for some reason.

"Yeah. Her father is in the Military" he said back like he was bragging. I got really annoyed at this. I didn't have chance to say anything before Mike said, "How was staying with Mr Buckley and his family?" Mike asked me.

"It was cool. I shared with his daughter Rosie and it was awesome. She helped me with my school work when I had trouble as she is a brainbox. Her brother is too but he enjoys eating more. His name is Jack and he was really quirky. Like more than me" I said to them happy he changed the topic.

"What does he look like?" Carmen asked.

"Um...brown hair that is in a quiff, green eyes, constantly wearing skinny jeans, t-shirts, converse and either hoodies or varsity jackets" I answered her.

"He must be perfect then" Rick mumbled but I heard him.

"Pardon?" I asked him.

"I said he must be perfect then" he said louder so everyone could hear him.

"Why do you care?" I snapped at him.

"I don't care" he snapped back.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"Why do you care about Jack anyways you have Olivia" I said to him in a raised voice.

"I don't care and what has Olivia got to do with this?" he said to me his voice rising as he spoke.

"She is your girlfriend!!!" I shouted..

"What's it to you" he shouted back rising from his seat.

"Nothing" I shouted rising from my seat too.

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"FINE"

"FINE"

We both pushed out chairs out and I stormed upstairs and he stormed into the garden. I ran all the way upstairs into my bedroom and started to pace with anger.

Why was he being so mean?

What have done to him?

Why did he act like I did something wrong?

I flopped on my bed and sighed.

What has happened to us?

Rick's POV

I slammed the back door and stomped down the steps into the garden. I paced for a few minutes through anger and then sat down on the grass. Why did I get so angry? I have Olivia. I've been going out with her for about 2 weeks now and it's been great. She has been in my form since year 7 but I never really noticed her. I only got to know her when we had to do a science project together at the end of last year. We met up a few times during the 6 weeks off but it wasn't till 5 weeks ago that I started to have feelings for her. I took me 3 weeks to ask her out but now I have I'm glad I did.

But when Sam mentioned that Jack boy my blood just started to boil and I wanted to punch him. I looked up at the attic and sighed.

What is happening to us?

~~~

Hey guys,

Please leave a comment about what you thought and vote if you liked it. Could we try an get 5 votes and 5 comments. Thanks.

Also, this week I would like a few people who are reading and haven't followed me to follow me and out of them one of them will get a dedication.

Good luck and Good bye xxx