4 · Tears

When you got home, your room stayed covered in your aura of sadness, keeping anyone that may have wanted to comfort you from entering.

Quirks aren't allowed to be used in public, but it was written on your quirk registration form that you had an uncontrolable aura of sadness. So when police came to your home to investigate, your parents explained the situation before the understanding officers left.

"I hate my power, if only I could have a quirk like Ms. Joke or even something simple like a normal person"

Your phone buzzed for the third time sense you got home and you finally decided to see what the cause was.

Y/n, why did you run away?

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, I hope you're not to sad now.

I enjoy spending time with you, you can talk to me when you feel comfortable again, I understand!

Your e/c eyes teared up. You didn't expect her to text you, especially after what had happened.

"How can someone so cheerful enjoy spending time with someone like me?"

Sighing, you set down the electronic and opened the door to your room. Your parents didn't appear to be in the room so you crossed it to the front door, slipping your shoes on and going outside.

You walked for a few minutes before finding a park. Making sure your eyes were covered and looking at the ground, you followed the paved pathway and eventually stopped by a bench near a willow tree.

Keeping your mind blank as to not remember the previous events of the day you found yourself watching as a pill bug scuttled by before disappearing in a crack.

You let out a sigh and felt the opposite end of the bench gain pressure, making you rise slightly.

Looking over, through your veil you saw someone wearing a hoodie with the hood up.

"You seem sad." The voice spoke up, it sounded familiar.

You sighed again, looking down at your hands. Despite not thinking, you still felt sad.

"Sad. Well I am, but I wish I wasn't."

"Well why are you? Sad I mean."

"I'm not quite sure. I guess I'm always sad, not that it matters."

"But it does! I know your sad but I'm sure if you thought happier then you would be, I know it can be hard to stop being sad though." The person said somberly.

You sat up straighter, your veil lifting from your e/c eyes as you cocked an eyebrow at them.

"I'm surprised that another person can understand how I feel."

"Well we have been hanging out for a while, I'd feel bad if I never tried to understand how you feel because of your quirk." She spoke finally turning her hooded face to look at you.

"Ochako? I didn't realize it was you. Now I feel bad for not recognizing you sooner." You teared up.

She rushed forward suddenly, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you close to her to the point that your cheek was pressed against her rosy one.

"I dont want you to be sad anymore!" She smiled.

"Huh? I don't understand, why?" You blinked in confusion.

She giggled and pulled away slightly before leaning back in and kissing your cheek.

"Because, I love you!" She beamed.

You cried again. This time though, it wasn't your quirk. These were tears of happiness.