3 · Sadness

You allowed a soft smile to remain on your lips as Uraraka joyfully ran around the current store, picking up actually things and some funny looking items.

"Y/n! You should try something on!" She suggested.

"Oh uh, well what do you have in mind?" You asked in a quiet tone.

"Here! And I even picked out some sunglasses that would seem to fit you so you dont have to wear your veil!" She spoke excitedly.

You gently grabbed the clothing from her along with the glasses before she pushed you into a changing room.

Sighing, you took off your current clothing and replaced it with the one Uraraka had given you. After sliding on the sunglasses you stepped out slowly, a bit nervous to show yourself off.

"Oh wow, you look so cute! You were already pretty this just makes you look so much brighter!" She gushed.

You blushed a bit at her words and shuffled back into the changing room to put on your original clothes.

Almost as soon as you stepped out, she gripped your hand and lead the way to the food area.

"Two crepes please!" She ordered the employee and he immediately began preparing them.

"Ah, wait Uraraka-"

"You can just call me Ochako!"

"Uhm ok, Ochako, it wouldn't be right if I just let you pay."

"Its ok! If it bothers you how about you pay for the next time?" She offered.

"Ok. Thank you." You sighed slightly.

As soon as you got the crepes you both immediately took a bite. You had gotten a (flavor) while Ochaco had gotten a special mixed flavor.

"This is so good! Here," she held hers toward you, "Taste it!"

"A-Are you sure?" You asked.

She smiled, "Yes, now try some, I promise it's good!"

Hesitantly, you leaned forward and took a bite of it. The sweet flavor washed over your tongue and you smiled at her.

"You're right it is good." You then timidly reached yours towards her, "Its only fair, so here, have some of mine as well."

"Ok" with that she repeated what you had done earlier and leaned forward, taking some.

"Yum! I think we both chose good flavors!" She giggled.

"Shes so cute"

Soon enough, they day was over and you walked with her towards the exit.

"This was so fun, maybe we can do something again soon, ah but I think it might be a while, I have to get ready for the sports festival." She said.

"Sports festival? So you're in UA? That's cool, but I heard about the USJ, I'm glad you weren't hurt then."

"It was scary! And if AllMight hadn't come who knows what would've happened."

"Well that's-" before you could finish your sentence, someone had bumped into you, sending you onto the floor.

"Are you ok?" Ochako cried worriedly.

"Watch were you're going you stupid brat!" The guy who had bumped into you yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"I dont care about your useless apology! Just leave before I decide you need a beating!"

"B-But I-"

"Are you deaf! I said I dont want your useless apology you stupid crybaby!"

Your stood up as Ochaco tried to yell at the man, when he shoved her away.

"Stay out of this!" He shouted.

"That's enough." You said, feeling the familiar sense of sadness with over you.

Although you had spoke quietly, it still caught his attention.

"This is unacceptable, especially from and adult." You said shakily, voice cracking and eyes stinging.

"Oh yea and what are you gonna do about it? Your just a kid!" He said with a smirk.

You looked up at him, veil falling from your head and away from your eyes, revealing tears streaming rapidly down your face.

You looked down, "I suppose I cant do anything."

That was when you realized he had fallen to his knees, sobbing. You looked around and noticed everyone around you was as well.

"Y/n," You heard Ochako call and looked over to her. "Stop."

Immediately you ran off, flipping the veil back to cover your eyes as you ran home, sad and alone.