Joe Elliot - Def Leppard #2

Request from christmasbaby88
I'm sorry this is probably really bad but this is my imagine in a long time so it's probably really bad and I also really tired because I'm going to Iceland tomorrow so we've been driving all day today but I hope you'll enjoy anyways 🤟🏻🖤

Joseph Thomas Elliott Jr.

Imagine you and Joe's four year old daughter Haleigh Mae has a huge crush on Rick

It was the most obvious thing, everyone could see it, even Rick. Haleigh's face went completely red every time Rick entered the same room she was in and honestly it was hysterical, but Joe wasn't too happy about it, because in his opinion Haleigh shouldn't even look at boys until she's forty, obviously it's a joke but Joe was definitely very protective of Haleigh.
Currently the whole Def Leppard family is collected in me and Joe's house where we were hosting a grill party, everyone was there, including Rick.
Haleigh had tried to ignore him because she was so shy.
Rick had tried to hug here when he had arrived but Haleigh had ran away screaming at the top of her lungs, but she was still so curious of Rick.
Everyone was in the backyard including Joe and I.
We were both standing by the grill getting the food ready and Haleigh was as always clinging onto my leg as a little monkey.
"Is there anything I can help with?" Rick asked walking up to me and Rick.
"No I think we got everything ready, the sausages and the beef just needs to be grilled" I smiled.
"Haleigh honey, you can go into the kitchen and get a soda if you want" I said bending down to Haleigh trying to get her off my leg, she usually wasn't shy at all only when Rick was around.
"Will you go with me?" Haleigh whispered into my ear.
"Yes I can go with you" I nodded and grabbed her hand leading her in, she never once looked at Rick but she sure as hell wanted to.
I grabbed a soda for Haleigh and a plate of some veggies I had cut earlier.
"Mommy can I ask you something?" Haleigh asked me.
"Of course" I smiled.
"Do you think I'll ever marry uncle Rick?" Haleigh asked, I almost choked on my own saliva at her question.
"Haleigh, Uncle Rick is already married besides; don't you think he's a little to old for you?" I asked her.
"No, he's not too old for me mom, duh!" She exclaimed, she might only be four but she sure is feisty.
I raised my eyebrows in surprise, we both walked outside, it was hot outside and some kids were even in the pool simply to cool off.
Haleigh suddenly saw Rick looking at her, it made her want to fall to her knees, she was probably in love with the blonde bassist now standing right in front of her, it was like she was frozen, she didn't move or anything she just stood there.
"Hi Haleigh" Rick smiles cutely.
"H-hi uncle Ri-Ricky" Haleigh nervously trembled and Rick couldn't help but laugh, me and Joe were watching in distance.
"Can I hug y-" and before Rick could finish his sentence Haleigh threw herself in his embrace, Rick looked a little shocked at her sudden want of affection but hugged her back.
Haleigh pulled away from the hug and looked into Rick's eyes and you could truly tell that she really liked him.
"Okay, enough of this let's eat" Joe said breaking the two apart.
Joe really wasn't ready for his babygirl to grow up and it showed. A lot.