♥ AE: A Yandere Will Still Be A Yandere ♥

Start bij het begin

"I'll try to talk to the CEO later. Maybe well do the signing in a few weeks." I answered. He gave me a nod as he form his lips in a straight line.

"Okay then, I'll have to go talk to the producers so we could get your songs ready as you work on getting Hitman Bang to let go of you. You could always come here, okay?" He said. I gave him a slight smile and nodded.

We both stood up and walked to his door and part ways.

~

"Where did you go?" Is the first thing that I heard as I unlocked my apartment. I saw Jin with his arms crossed and the others behind him looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Nanya." I answered and pushed them out of my way so I could go inside.

"Where's Nanya? What is that place?" He blocked the door so I couldn't go inside. I sighed and lazily answered his question.

"Nanya business." I copied Jin and crossed my arms too, giving back his death stare but with one of my eyebrows lifted.

We stood there in silence until Namjoon spoke up.

"What the hell? Don't joke with us, Y/N." He said. Finally his smarty ass brain got it.

"Wae? What did she say?" Jin looked over to Namjoon with his arms still crossed and asked him.

"None 'ya business."

Jin looked over to me with his death stare again. Sigh, I'm really excited to leave this place.

"Come here, young lady." He grabbed my arms harshly which made me wince in pain. He threw me in the couch and made my stomach hit the pointy corner of the couch.

"After this, you wouldn't want to mess around with us."

~

Third Person's POV

"I'm quite scared for her. You said that he lives with those boys right?" He asked through the phone.

"Ne, PD-nim. They are actually all together right now and I could hear screams from their apartment." The guy from the other line said.

"Shall we call the police?" He added.

"As much as I want to but no, we can't. They will know that we spy on them." The guy stepped back from the apartment and obeyed what JYP said.

"Jinyoung, you don't want for your daughter to get hurt or what?" The guy asked.

"No, but she has to bear with it until she moves to my company." He sighed as his other hand massages his temples.

"How about the other kid? Her twin? Do you want him to join you in your company?"

"No, my daughter is enough for me. I have been with Hoseok for a long time and it seems like he doesn't care about his father anymore, whilst Y/N is left with her mother. I want to spend my time and make it up to her."

~

"Stop! Stop it, please!" Y/N pleaded but Jin didn't listen but he just continued smacking her making her whole body filled with purple tints and sore.

"Hyung, she's had enough for today." Namjoon placed his hands on Jin's broad shoulders making him stop on what he was doing.

"If you ever do anything stupid again," he leaned closer to Y/N's bruised face, "you will get something worse than that." He stood up straight and glanced at Y/N one more time.

He then left, with Namjoon following him, leaving the poor Y/N and Hoseok with a frowny face. Sure he is crazy for her too but she is his sister too, twins to be exact.