Two Contradicting Lifes

It felt good to feel the wooden, round steering wheel again. I was finally able to rest my hands on it. The blueprint was in the pistol box under the dashboard near the door. Driving McQueen felt strange and foreign, but at the same time nice, calming and familiar.
"I'm a bit surprised," the man next to me said.
"And why is that? What even is your name?" I asked him.
"I'm Blackmill. And I'm a bit surprised that you said yes. I would've thought that it was harder to convince you. Then again, you hardly had a choice."
And my anger was back. Not only had this ass endangered my friends, gotten me 'fired' and before all that stole our car, now he was even rubbing that one in. I sighed, and just thought 'Jerk' to myself. I turned on the radio.
"Like a starship speeding into the light"
I recognized the song from its melody. 'Ignite', the only Alan Walker song I liked.
"Where are we even heading to?"
"Somewhere where you don't need this," and he tipped on my comlink.
"Neither the surveillance earrings. Drive to the right side and dump them. With the second pair."
"And lose a watch and two sets of earrings? Hell no!" I was outraged.
Blackmill only raised an eyebrow.
"Are you saying that you want them to find out?"
Sighing, I retorted:
"... No. Alright, I'll do it."
I steered the car to the right. First I got my earrings out, and then put my watch off. While reaching into my pocket, I cranked down the window. Finally I had found the second pair of earrings, Blackmill seemed to get more and more impatient. Growling I threw them out, and cranked the window up. 'Hopefully they can get all the information they need... What am I even thinking!? I am witnessing everything firsthand! And I can take pictures with my phone when needed.'

"So... Where are we heading to?" I asked my passenger.
Since he had been silent for about ten minutes I nearly started to forget that he was there until I remembered that I had no clue where we were driving to.
"Huh? Erm, just keep driving, I'll tell you when we have to turn," he sounded a bit tired.
I turned down the music a bit. The streets weren't nearly as full as I was used to. We had something highway-
like in Germany, the 'Autobahnen' and the 'Bundesstraßen'. The 'Autobahnen' connected Germany with other countries, and the 'Bundesstraßen' only connected the different 'Bundesländer', the German equivalent to states, with each other. We had the B10 nearly in front of our doorstep, and there nearly never passed a day without cars standing kilometers. But seeing how completely carless the highway we were driving on was really surprised me. Stuttgart, although being the home to all cars, was really car unfriendly. There were so many sites that harmed the flow of the streets. It even got us a title we then lost some years ago. 'Haupt-staustadt'. That meant that we had the most trafficjams in whole Germany. That we lost that title only meant that there was a city that had it even worse than us, because it hasn't gotten better in Stuttgart. It's actually the opposite. But I'm getting off topic. Again.
"... Mr. Blackmill?"
I turned my head to see a dozed off Blackmill. He shot up and looked at me.
"What is it?"
"You seem really tired. Maybe it would be the best to pull to the side? We can still reach our destination tomorrow."
He nodded, and I began my search for a rest stop. After some time I found one. It was around 9pm, and I asked him if I could go home. "Sure" was the only response I got. Then I remembered something. I hit the 'eject' button on the radio, and a CD came out. I took the CD and teleported straight into my bed again. Before I layed down to sleep however, I walked to the cupboard, found a case and put the CD in. Then I walked to my bed again and layed down. Without even thinking much or trying to process anything I slept almost immediately.

"Wake the fuck up, wa-Wake the fuck up. WAKE UP! wake up" my alarm went off.
I opened my eyes to see... HOLY-! A tall man towered over me. I didn't waste any time and ran to my desk. I reached out for my scalpel and pointed it at him. Then I saw that the intruder was only Blackmill.
"Phew. What the hell are you doing here!?" I bluned at him.
He didn't change his pose or look.
"We can continue to drive to your new job."
"And you had to tell me that and scare me in the process!? I thought you were going to try and kill me and/or rob the flat! Goddammit, couldn't you have warned me instead of just crashing in?"
"Why don't you talk even louder to ensure everyone in this house hears you?"
"Oh, fuck off!"
I stretched, and then looked at him.
"Alright... Ready to go?" I asked in a calmer voice.
He grinned and replied:
"Should not it be me that asks this?"
I threw my arms up. It did bother me a bit that he was about two and a half heads taller than me and I had to look way up to him.
"Just asking."
And I saw the view of the resting station replacing my bedroom. I sat behind the steering wheel again.
"Alright! Where do we have to go?"
"First get out of the rest stop, then change lanes. We are heading to the next city."