DΔΨ 4

A/n
;-; im AWaKe!!

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Yoongi yawned as he sunlight shone through the whole room, birds we're happily chirping, kids running around. Vendors already selling food and other things. The Raven smiled as he looked down at his shoulder, there was the hybrid who slept very soundly it's hair was tousled and sticking up everywhere; it's cheeks we're blushed with a light pink shade making it look like the hybrid was blushing.

'beautiful,' the Black headed thought as he ran his fingers through the hybrid's tousled orange hair, making the hybrid pur in it's sleep.

"m-master?" questioned the now awake hybrid. "Oh, hey love, goodmorning" Yoongi smiled as he scratched the orange cat's ear earning very satisfied 'purs' from the hybrid kitten.

"Thank you, master" The hybrid spoke as he kisses his owner's cheeks. Making the other male blush a lighter shade, he wasn't used to being kissed by someone. "I-Its nothing.." said the flushed male.

Both males looked at eachother, staring at eachother like forever. Faces inches apart, lips abit aparted.

Then...

"YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS, STOP MAKING OUT AND LESS EAT BREAKFAST!!" Jungkook-- the annoying bunny boy screamed from the dining area, which made the hybrir and it's owner go apart and,scratch their necks and go up to eat their

"I love you master" smiled the hybrid whom held his master's hand

"I-I love you more, Seokie."

And they proceeded to go to the dining and eat.

A/n
Still lazy bur i want to spoil my angels ;-;