DΔΨ - 2

A/n
Okay new schedule, i will update both sex maid and faint together. While for this book its seperate. After i update my other books. I will update this book in the next day. Also after i finish one chap. I will always leave short teasers or short chaps. Hope y'all enjoy ;).

↑ the pic is Yoongi's hair color.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Yoongi sighed as he looked at the still unconscious hybrid, the Orange headed wasn't in good shape and its also wrong timing, he still has to attend to his hyung's wedding.

'Why now?' Yoongi thought still lost to himself as he looked at the hybrid whose sleeping in his bed -- still unconscious--

"Hyung!" Jungkook called outloud for his hyung at the kitchen, cooking breakfast for them to eat. The White headed clicked back to reality making him turn around answering the bunny.

"What?" Questioned the now standing male shouted. "What Time does the wedding start?" The other male asked, still focused on his cooking trying not to burn their breakfast. "Well," Yoongi started "It starts at 6PM, since the both of them wanted a 'nighty' vibe for their wedding" Yoongi quoted the word "nighty" cringing, who attends a wedding at night?

"Wow," The bunny boy expressed as he served their breakfast; fresh omelets with a side dish of beef, and to top it all a pair of fresh Orange juice.

"You know hyung, since we still have a few more hours before 6PM, why not patch up the hybrid first? Then, tell Nonna?" Suggested the bunny boy as they both sat at the dinning table, munching their breakfast.

"I can always tell Yoonji.." Yoongi mumbled between chewing his food, suggesting his sister to take care of the hybrid since his sister is a doctor for hybrids.

"Well," Jungkook paused alittle chewing his mouthful of food, continuing his suggestion "That's okay too, but why leave the hybrid still bleeding and bruised?" Jungkook asked, making the other male's breath hitched.

"Look, I'll patch him up later." Yoongi said annoyance in his raspy voice. "It's just i was just shocked, okay? Last night when we saw him, he called me his fucking MASTER  " Yoongi explained looking down onto his now abandoned food, out of his annoyance he rolled his eyes.

The now scared bunnyboy apologized to his hyung, he knows Yoongi hates it when somebody buts in into hid problems and stuff. Yoongi is actually a lone wolf who handles all his problems.

"It's fine, just don't do it again." Yoongi scoffed eating his cold omelet looking down not even stealing Jungkook single glances or so.

Yoongi was really angry.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━

"Hyung are you sure you won't come to the wedding? You know Jin hyung wants you to come" Jungkook explained while bottoning the bottons on his tuxedo, asking his Hyung whose fixing up the still bleeding hybrid. "Yeah gguk, just make an excuse. You know how Jin hyung gets angry. Just tell them i got sick or im visiting our other pet shop." Yoongi replied to the bunny boy whose combing his hair back, nodding to his hyung.

Yoongi sighed as he dabbed the hybrid's wounds on it's leg, the cotton ball getting completely stained in fresh blood. "Hey, hyung im going. Goodluck with that hybrid" Jungkook patted his hyung's shoulder. Yoongi nodded as he watched the younger leave their shared house. "Now.." Yoongi whispered to himself "Lets check some bones.."

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Yoongi carried the hybrid at the basement, where he keeps his miniature office whenever holly gets bruised he uses this, but now. Its nor just a normal cat he sees in the streets, its a hybrid.

The black haired layed the still unconscious hybrid onto the soft bed, opening the x-ray machine settling everything up.

Afew more moments, the other male started scanning the hybrid, then the x-ray suddenly alarmed, informing the black headed that, the hybrid does have a fractured bone. The male sighed, grabbing some bigger bondages using it to bondage the fractured bone.

The black headed left the hybrid, getting some smaller bondages for the small cuts also getting some tweezers to pull out small glass that cutted through the orange cat's caramel like skin.

Aftee getting everything he needed, he them proceed to patch up the hybrid.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Yoongi smiled in content as he looked at the now cured & cleaned hybrid; the hybrid looked so beautiful from head to toe, making the other male look at the sleeping hybrid who made alittle cute "meow" in it's sleep, Yoongi missing it still busy at looking at the orange cat's features.

Yoongi also had a hard time finding the Orange cat some clothes that'll fit him. Good thing he found some old blue&white striped long sleeves that  gave the hybrid cute sweater paws, making it look more submissive, and top it with pastel pink socks and a white shorty shorts that perfectly fitted the hybrid's sleeping features.

Yoongi clicked back into reality when he noticed the hybrid move more, almost waking up ' its waking up, finally'  Yoongi thought to himself as the hybrid stirred more in his sleep.

Afew mins of looking if the hybrid woke up, a pair of ocean eyes stared at Yoongi who was fascinated at the hybrid's beautiful eyes, it looked very blue. The hybrid smiled stretching it's body from not moving a single part of his body.

A faint blush creept into Yoongi's cheeks, looking at the Hybrid stretch it's body was a cute move. "Hew-wo" The hybrid greeted while it sat up, smiling at Yoongi who was flushed more. "Hello.." Yoonti replied, not feeling the hybrid guide his long veiny hands to it's fluffy head, the Hybrid guided his "master's" hand into his head scratching it's head as he guided himself.

Yoongi got flushed more, wanting to judt hug the hybrid and kiss him ALL DAY. "thanks f-for saving Hobi" The hybrid said smiling at his savior. Yoongi nodded at the hybrid's cuteness.

Yoongi got shocked in the hybrid's reply, he felt this was going on. Too fast.

"Thank y-you, master. Hobi w-wuvs you.."

A/n

:( i haven't got full sleep But im still here updating cuz i love you all. Stay hyped and healthy love you!❤💝💕