Smexy Chicken Fingers

Start from the beginning

As we were all heading back to the dorms, being drained of life of the day, I accidentally tripped and bumped hard into something hard. Or actually more firm...and squishy. I don't know imma bit fazed from the lack of energy, but become aware of my surroundings when I heard an annoyed growl followed by vibrations. That, my friend, is not a wall. Tis very much a person and an angry hot one at that.

"Can you not see where you're going, airhead?" he snapped. Wow, this gorgeous giant just had to open his mouth. What a turn off. "Hey! I'm talking to you! You are disrespecting your hyung right now, I hope you know," his brows furrowed together and though intimidating, it was sexy. To bad his personality seems shit. "Yeah yeah, I hear ya. Now would ya quit bein' so loud?"

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. His face looked even more annoyed and started taking large strides towards me. I freaked out a bit, because it was unexpected, and also took long strides backward. I don't know why I was scared though, I can easily rip him inside out. But my heart was pumping so fast and is eye contact was unbelievable. I was so lost in them that I didn't realize that he pinned me to the wall. Both his hands on each side of my face as he bent down to my eye level. He wasn't too close but I'm sure he was close enough to hear my heartbeat. What was with this dude.

"Now listen here and listen close. The way you disrespected Taeyong hyung has my blood boiling and your attitude is annoying. Now I know we just met and you're new here, but I already don't like you. So I suggest that you check yourself before you wreck yourself because that's not how we do things here. Do I make myself clear."

I stood there with wide eyes in complete and utter shock. No one has ever stood up to me like that except R/n and I don't know how to feel about it. But no matter what, I couldn't break contact with his beautiful eyes raging with determination and anger. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face feeling hot but I don't like being made a fool of, even if there was no one there. I never let anyone talk down to me nor will I ever.

"Ok look here, Mr. Bossy Bigfoot. I don't know what got your panties all twisted up numbing your balls, but I don't give two shits how you do things here. Imma always be me, always one hunna and ain't nobody gonna stop me, aight?" I started, stepping towards him and poking his chest. 

"I'm sorry, not sorry my bomb sexy ass personality don't line up with your uptight SM robots. Y'all should be glad I'm bringing personality and diversity. If you got a problem with me, take it up to the boss man 'cause I don't got time for you. Unless you want to get physical, then let's bring it on! Imma bring it on like Donkey Kong! Try me, bitch!"

I get in a ready stance as it's his turn to be shocked. He eyes me up and down then furrowed his brows again. "Alright new guy, if that's how you're gonna be then be prepared. Because as long as I'm here, I'm gonna make sure your life is a living hell," he warned as he backed away to the door.

"Right back at cha, Lucas," I say, raising an eyebrow while smirking.

His brows practically connected, obviously irritated that I didn't use honorifics, and stormed out. I let out an evil laugh as I claimed my victory.

"One Y/n and zero for chicken fingers."

-- time skip--

After hours that turned to days, those days turned to weeks, and lots of bickering, we came up with the perfect retro comeback that definitely showcases each of us perfectly. It was actually kind of fun working with everyone and creating lyrics, of course with the exception of Lucas.

 I grew closer to everyone, except Lucas. I worked hard and peacefully with everyone, except Lucas. Shared my shit with everyone, except Lucas. And even lowered my guard a bit, but most DEFINITELY not around Lucas. This bitch biting me every chance he gets! It's so fuckin annoying!

We just finished shooting yesterday and we finally get a day off. But then we gotta start up again for performances. DAMN ITS SO EXHAUSTING!!!!! I SWEAR!!!! And I thought training for the ring was hard but boi was I ignorant. I bet it wouldn't be as bad as it is if it wasn't Lucas all up in my pussy. Bitch needa control his hormones.

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to the cafe down the street? My treat." R/n came up behind me, leaning over my shoulder.

"Sure thing, weirdo! Wait, where'd ya get the money? We haven't been paid yet."

"Eh, its some that I've saved up... from you know what. You seemed stressed lately and look like you need a breather."

Oh, R/n. There you go again being an angel, what would I do without you? But even though she's being nice... there's a fricken catch. I know it. I gave her a sweet smile until she turned around to get changed, then I gave her a suspicious glare. I hope- no I know she can feel it from the back of her head. Though we've been rekindling our friendship this past, we're still rivals and I know how sneaky she is.

She's like a swan that drags you in with her beauty then attacks because she feels like it. Shes like a mini she-demon that loves getting what it wants. Well, every human is like that but she is like tenfold. She was seriously a lil bitch growing up and I'm willing to bet she still is.

As we were getting closer to the cafe, R/n started to get jumpy and giddy. One sign of her hiding something. Though she's sneaky, she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Which is kinda weird, like how does that even work. But it is what it is, I guess I'll just keep my guard up and be on high alert. Her eyes are sparkling, sign two. Yep, somethings up.

After she paid and we sat down, I could feel her leg going up and down furiously and she was smiling from ear to ear. CrEepY! "So what's been bugging you lately?"

I eyed her suspiciously before cautiously replied, "I been stressing with the packed schedule if you must know."

"Is that really it.... or is it someone?" she raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

I squinted at her, "What are you-"

"Oh, you're here! Just in time! I'll go order something for you," she said looking past me.

I turned around only to have my face mirrored on the man behind me.

"Lucas?!?!" 

a/n : CliFf HaNGer heHEheeheheHeeehEe