Anemia?

~Time Skip 9 Years Later~

Yuki

I was playing with my brother Sasuke and noticed something shift in the bushes. 'I've got you now' I thought to myself. I jumped into the bush thinking I had found Sasuke but instead I found "A bunny?"

"Yuki, Sasuke!" I heard Itachi call from the compound. "Coming!" I heard Sasuke call back. "Yuki! Where are you!" I was too busy trying to capture the bunny to notice Itachi was calling me. "Yuki, Yuki!" Itachi continued.

"I......Gotcha" I leaped to catch the bunny and finally caught him just as father came running. "Yuki what are you doing! Why didn't you answer when Itachi called you to come in?" I was too busy trying to catch the bunny that I hadn't noticed I had gone deep into the surrounding forest. "I-I was trying to catch the bunny!" I held it for him to see. "Can we keep him?" I begged father and showed him my puppy dog face. "N-N- ...." I knew he couldn't resist my puppy dog face. "YAY!" I jumped up and ran to him. "Thank you, daddy!"

Itachi

I watched as father came out of the forest with Yuki and "a bunny?" I saw Yuki giggle as she held it up in the air pretending it was an airplane. "Why does Yuki have a bunny?" I asked father as he set her down on the ground. "Because daddy is letting me keep him!" Yuki shouted as she ran inside. "You're letting her keep a bunny?" I asked in disbelief she only four for God's sake. I knew I couldn't argue so I just let it go.

Later that night at dinner we sat around the table, it had grown dark and the sun had set. "So Sasuke?" father's voice broke the silence. "Yes, father?" Sasuke replied, "Sasuke I think you're ready to start at the Academy." Sasuke sat there in silence processing what his father had just told him. "What about Yuki?" was all he could ask.

"Yeah!" Yuki shouted standing up slamming her hands on the table "What about me?" I could see the anger arousing in her. "Yuki sit down! " father's voice boomed. "No!" she shouted back. "Yuki, you are ready to start at the Academy!" the look in Yuki's eyes made my heart, break. She was never easy to read but today she was. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed as she ran out of the house. "YUKI GET-" I cut him off. "Yelling at her is not going to bring her back."

"I'll go and find her" I got up from the table "Please excuse me." I turned heading for the door "I'm coming with you!" Sasuke stuttered just as I got to the door. "No Sasuke," I said flatly.

"I told you I'm coming with you" there was a slight venom in his voice. "And I told you No" he was testing my patience. The longer we argued here the farther Yuki got and I needed to go now.

I activated my Sharingan. I turned around and put Sasuke asleep. "He'll wake up in a few hours," I told father before he could say anything.

Yuki

I ran as fast as I could I didn't look back. I ran until I reached the edge of the village. "Yuki?" I looked over to see Izumo and Kotetsu staring at me in awe. I turned so they couldn't see my face. "Yuki is that you" Izumo questioned. I heard footsteps getting closer.

"Stay away from me," I growled through gritted teeth. They seemed surprised to hear that coming from me. I surprised myself even. I didn't even recognize my own voice.

They got closer "Yuki?" I felt a large warm hand on my shoulder. I turned flipping Kotetsu pinning him to the ground. "I told you to stay away from me" I looked up at Izumo who was slowly backing away hands raised in surrender.

It felt like someone had taken over me. I got up off of Kotetsu who stumble back in fear. What was he looking at? "What?" I questioned.

"Y-Yuki y-you-" I couldn't stand it anymore. "WHAT IS IT?" I screamed at him. He backed away more. "Y-Your y-your-" I held up my hand to silence him. I heard Itachi. "Yuki!" He came into view. "What do you want Itachi?" I must have caught him off guard because he made a face. "Yuki?"