All I could hear was a ringing in my ear from the new song that started playing through the speakers. I couldn't hear them talking or anything. All I saw was Grayson walking back inside and Siena is all by herself.

⬆️ play the song 🥺 ⬆️

I came from around the bush I was behind and made my way over to her.

"What the fuck just happened?" Siena says to herself.

"I was just asking myself the same fucking thing." I said coldly.

"E-Ethan..." She whimpers.

-

Siena's POV

"Ethan please let me explain-" I go in to grab his hand, but he yanks it away from my grasp.

"How long?" He asks coldly.

"Ethan-" I started in, but was cut off almost immediately with Ethan's yelling.

"HOW FUCKING LONG SIENA!"

He raised his voice so loud, it caused me to jump. I was scared right now, and I've never been scared of Ethan before.

"It started about a week ago." I said quickly.
"So about the time you started working for him? Fucking awesome." Ethan tried to walk away but I grabbed him by his arm.
"ETHAN STOP!"
"NO YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY OWN BROTHER! MY FUCKING TWIN SIENA!" His deep voice boomed through the garden. I'm sure everyone inside could hear him.
"No don't you dare Ethan Grant!!" I was furious, and hurt. "DON'T YOU DARE! THIS ISN'T MY FAULT ETHAN! INSTEAD OF YELLING AT ME WHY DON'T YOU GO YELL AT YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING BROTHER!"

I couldn't believe he was blaming me for all of this. I tried to tell him that going with Grayson to the gala wasn't a good idea, but he didn't listen.

"This is bullshit. How could you guys do this to me?" He said without emotion.

I deserved this. I deserved to be yelled at. I deserved to be alone for what I did, because in that moment I just realized I broke his heart. I could see it in his eyes when he finally turned around to face me. I cupped his face with my hands and could see the tears falling from his now, dark hazel eyes.

 I cupped his face with my hands and could see the tears falling from his now, dark hazel eyes

"I need to know Siena..." Ethan's voice was so soft and quiet.
"What Ethan.." I whispered.
"Do you love him?" He asked.
"Of course not! I love you!" I couldn't believe he asked me that.

"I can't do this right now. I need to leave." Ethan removed my hands from his face and started to walk away.

"Ethan please, I'm sorry." I cried.

Ethan stops and turns back and walks towards me. He grabs my face and roughly crashes his lips onto mine, but this kiss felt different. It felt cold and emotionless. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Yeah, and so am I."

And with that Ethan was gone.

"I need to get the fuck out of here." I take off running, with tears in my eyes. I had no idea where I was going or where I would even end up but I didn't fucking care right now.

-

I found myself walking along a sidewalk on some random street at night in the middle of Los Angeles. It was getting chilly and it looked like it was going to rain soon.

"SI!" Someone yelled from a car behind me.

"Go away!" I tried walking faster but one of my heels broke causing me to fall. "Fucking fantastic. Can my night get any worse?"
"Jesus Si, what the hell?" I look up, and who would you fucking know, it was Grayson.
"Apparently it can." I groaned.

Jesus fuck, hasn't this boy caused enough problems today.

"Leave me alone Grayson! You've ruined everything!" I immediately started back up crying again.
"What the fuck are you talking about? I went back outside to find you and you were gone and someone said they saw you take off running to God knows where!" He sounded so clueless and worried all at the same time.

"Ethan fucking saw us you assclown!" I said angrily crossing my arms.

"Ooooh shit." He started rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm so sorry Siena. Come on, let me take you to my house so you can get cleaned up." Grayson picked me up bridal style and put me into the passenger side of his Porsche.

It wasn't long until I fell asleep to the sound of rain falling onto the roof, with my head pressed up against the cool window of Grayson's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sad chapter I know 🥺🤧

But Ethan knows about Siena and Grayson now, uh oh.

Will Siena and Ethan be able to patch things up, or is too late?

Keep reading to find out what happens next. 😏

Peace!! ✌🏼