Elliot Meets Game Night

Start from the beginning

"No calm. It's happening right now. Riley invited her crush to family game night." Cory whispered.

"Ok A) you suck at whispering and B) he's not just her crush he's her friend," Maya told him.

"Riley, snookums. Um, you're gonna have to start to prioritize what's more important to you, your family, huh? Or your friends? There is only one right answer." Cory told her.

"Why do I -" Riley began.

"Wrong answer." Cory cut her off.

"-have to choose between-" Riley began again.

"Wrong answer." Cory cut her.

"I love my friends and I want to hang out with my friends," Riley told him.

"Welcome to Family Game Night, friend." Riley opened the door for Lucas.

"Wrong, wrong answer," Cory said upset.

"How are you ok with this?" Cory asked Elliot.

"Well, we are in a family-friendly environment, I am here to stop anything from happening and nothing will happen in the first place," Elliot told his dad.

"Right Cowboy?" Elliot glared at Lucas.

Lucas nodded.

"We've developed an understanding," Elliot told Cory.

"You've betrayed me." Cory hissed at Elliot.
______________________________________
At night
Matthews Apartment

Cory was talking to Elliot, Riley, and Topanga in the kitchen while Maya, Farkle, Lucas, and Auggie were watching from the living room.

"Get rid of him," Cory told the twins.

"Why do you have to be you all the time?" Riley asked.

"You think it's easy?" Cory asked.

Cory then turned to Topanga.

"Say goodbye to your children, honey. Riley and Elliot have chosen their friends over their family." Cory told her.

"We didn't choose anyone you're overreacting," Elliot told her.

"Why can't we just play with her friends?" Topanga asked.

"Because Topanga, the second they allowed Mr. Howdy into our household, our family was compromised an interloper," Cory told her.

Riley and Elliot went to their friends and began watching Cory and Topanga from afar.

"Maybe I could just come back another time," Lucas said.

"Oh, yeah, we don't have walls," Cory said then turned to Topanga.

"I told you we needed walls, Topanga," Cory told Topanga.

"So you must be-" Josh began.

"Howdy," Lucas said.

They shook hands.

"See this? 'The Family Game. The game for families'." Cory read off the box of the game.

"Not 'The Friends Game, a game for friends.' I saw that game. I didn't buy that game. I bought this one because I used to have a family." Cory hissed.

"Will you stop?" Topanga asked as she was getting annoyed.

"How could they choose their friends over us? I mean, did they burp them? Did they change their diapers?" Cory asked as he stood up on the couch.

"We haven't yet, but we will when they're old." Farkle smiled.

"Ok, none of you are going in my end zone. Except for you babe." Elliot winked at Maya.