Chapter 20 - What you deserve is what you get Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Jean : For you? Always. I can't say no to a lady :-* The word "No" isn't even written in my dictionary ;)

You : Good to read :) So that means I can come over?

Jean : Of course! My door is open for you and Armin will be here in about 3 or 4 hours. What is it you wanted to talk about?

You : I'll tell you when we're complete. Like this, I don't need to repeat it again. Should I bring a game with me?

Jean : No need! I have the newest part of Mortal Kombat. Ready for some bloody beat-ups? ;))))

You : You know that I grew up with Mortal Kombat, right? ;) I'm going to make you regret your challenge!

Jean : Can't wait! Proof it!

You : I will. I'm on my way. You can warm up the console <3

With a big grin in your face, you can finally leave the hospital for Jean's and Armin's place. Since it's too far away to walk, the bus is the perfect solution and you still have the feeling of being watched. Erwin's story left a bitter aftertaste. You chose a place to stand once you're on the bus. At this hour, it's pretty empty, but you want to be ready to jump out at any time, just in case. After twenty minutes, you reached your destination and the rest of the way can be done easily by foot. Luckily, you saw no suspicious person joining the bus and no stalker in the world, no matter how skilled, is be able to run after a bus. So you think that Petra is not knowing where you are right now and retreat first from whatever she's doing. After a short walk, you came into a noble looking street with lots of tiny houses, almost looking like colorful cottages from the last century. Actually, you've never been here before, but you heard that Armin's parents make some good money with investments and stuff like that. That's why Armin's visiting the biggest and fanciest university this city has to offer, but that they bought him a house? Sometimes, you feel bad about yourself that you didn't pay better attention during your school time, but you were too busy with keeping your head out of any trouble and to stay quiet in the last row. Anyway, while you look around here, you couldn't find the right house. You're in the right street, that's for sure, but after some time you realized that you walked too far. You curse to yourself as you turn around again to walk back and when you finally spotted the right house, Jean was already waiting for you at the open door, grinning like a maniac.

"Hello there, sweet pea! Did you get lost on your way here?" He asked teasingly, but you just stuck out your tongue in response.

"No...I didn't pay attention to my environment. So...may I come in, or not?" You retorted with a grin as well before he made space, performing a slight bow to invite you inside. Once inside and bare of your shoes and coat, you take a look around. Judging by the street and that Armin's parents must be quite rich, the house looks simple. Just as you expected it from two young men living together. The kitchen is one huge mess, the sink is covered with dirty dishes and the floor in the hall is dirty from several shoe prints. But when you enter the living room, surprise hits you like a brick from above.The first thing that gets your attention are two computers from the highest quality you could ever imagine, but the most impressive thing about this, are the big, black, curved screens. It seems Armin is more focused on computer games instead of consoles. The small TV and the only console on the shelf below proves it, but of course, every TV is smaller compared to yours. You sit down on the oversized and soft sofa while Jean hands you a glass with something to drink before he takes his seat next to you, letting himself fall back while looking at you with sparkling eyes.